What’s considered OP for Damage Per Sec

TrixxieTriss

Once I experienced one more hack, which was also understandable, it was a hack that when you attacked the hacking player the used abilities would go on a cooldown of 1 minute, so you couldnt use any abilities, but that was quickly fixed.

Sorry, not fixed. This is happening in reg lowbies at the moment. Someone even had a specific “influencer” come join some matches to get first hand experience to pass onto Bioware about it 2 days ago.

I swear these OP threads can be a self fulfilling prophecy. Since I made it there has been a massive increase in sages and Sorcs in lowbie pvp.

Maybe time to try another thread and make a Powertechs are OP with a 3 button face roll and see what happens For research purposes only, you understand ;)

(Someone else better start it as I’m sure I’ll get told to stop posting so much by people who won’t get the joke)

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.