How well Tank Powertechs are doing in Solos Rankeds nowadays?

DougKiller

The que if full of them ironically. There are more 3 button masher PT's in que than DPS Juggernauts. At least on DM .

i mean i used to queue a dps guardian in solos occasionally. then i decided i couldn't stand the ranked scene and found something better to do not involving swtor.

As long as jugg as grit teeth no other tank is worth taking in.

Not really. Sure Grit Teeth helps against tank tunnel, but it's really forcebound that seperates jugg tanks form pt tanks. If forcebound was removed from the game, pt tank could at least compete.

Not really. Sure Grit Teeth helps against tank tunnel, but it's really forcebound that seperates jugg tanks form pt tanks. If forcebound was removed from the game, pt tank could at least compete.

I agree with you 100% geit teeth is not a broken tactical infect it is well balanced, in most tank games you gotta kite a but and drop guard for little while in tank dps games in order to get the 2nd ed but force bound on jugg tank is completely broken, this could be easily fixed by just making force bound wearable for jugg dps or going with their original idea like on the pts phase 1 of 6.0 where grit teeth was a set which means a jugg tank will have to choose either force bound or grit teeth.

why is it always the JUGG that is mentioned? the GUaRDIAN is the same too.

Edited by buffnblue