Darth Malgus Server

RobTWC

Hi Guys,

Ive recently returned to the game after a long break and I know this is asked over and over again but please bear with me.

I'm looking for genuine replies and advice and no I'm not trolling either.

When I played last i was imp and it was always well known that the imps 9 times out of 10 dominated in PvP, is this still the case in ranked and unranked or is it quite balanced atm?

I'd prefer to play rep side personally this time around but unsure with the way gearing is if its even an option to play both sides with the same set of gear? I have both a shadow and assassin.

Thanks

PvP is now mixed queue to ensure faster pops. And it works, so you are free to play either side.

Ok thanks for the reply, is this the same in ranked pvp that the teams are mixed factions?

Ok thanks for the reply, is this the same in ranked pvp that the teams are mixed factions?

SR yes, all mixed.

In team ranked you obviously have to have 4 on the same side, but whether these will be facing 4 imps or 4 pubs is impossible to say. Assuming TR pops in the first place :rolleyes:

Edited by Lundorff

SR yes, all mixed.

In team ranked you obviously have to have 4 on the same side, but whether these will be facing 4 imps or 4 pubs is impossible to say. Assuming TR pops in the first place :rolleyes:

This is great news thank you very much for replying to me :)