Introduction to Flashpoints

Began Leveling a new Tautalan... Guardian...

Ran Taral V and Kuat Drive Yards from level 35-44 and the mission still does not show completion.

Granted I only just completed the Capitol Planet and Ord Mantell but not sure why the Mission wont complete and all FPs are chosen and it was random and did from start to finish with conversations.

I'd have to check later, but Taral V may be one of the ones where you have to return to the fleet and talk to Satele Shan, or others, to fully complete it. Check your mission log for an FP that says to return to the fleet. If that's the case, you go down one of the elevators to the mission departure deck, or whatever - as indicated by the usual triangles.

I'd have to check later, but Taral V may be one of the ones where you have to return to the fleet and talk to Satele Shan, or others, to fully complete it. Check your mission log for an FP that says to return to the fleet. If that's the case, you go down one of the elevators to the mission departure deck, or whatever - as indicated by the usual triangles.

There were no mission icon tooltips, and it took running hammer station at level 50 to complete the intro and return to supplies section and turn in....