Target Previous Enemy Not Working?

KomutanC

Hello everyone!

So I was just trying to figure out the targeting keybind: Target Previous Enemy. My aim (as a healer) was to:

1- Force stun a dps player

2- Swap to my teammate and do some healing on him for 3-4 seconds

3- Return back to previous enemy (by using TPE keybind) and use a foce lift

4- Keep healing the low HP teammate

So this way I was hoping to heal my low HP teammate while keeping a dangerous enemy dps out from the game for 11 seconds. However target previous enemy is not working as it should. Instead of targeting previous enemy, it sometimes targets another enemy which I did not target previously. I tried this keybind on bot enemies as well, instead of targeting the previous enemy, it acts like a Target Next Enemy keybind. For example when there are 3 enemies, I target enemy-1 and lift him, then I target enemy-2 and stun him, and when I press target previous enemy my character targets enemy-3 instead of enemy-1. When I click continuosly on that keybind, it cycles between enemy-1, enemy-2 and enemy-3 and so on.

HELP!

Thx :D:D

Edited by KomutanC

I'd need to do some testing on my main computer later. I can't remember if Shift-TAB cycles through the enemies in reverse order, and if TPE is different than that.

In any case, I could see where the TPE could get confused when you target a teammate, but It shouldn't cycle through the enemies like TAB or Shift-TAB.

For now, as a workaround I would suggest you target the enemy directly, using the mouse cursor and click. (Assuming you're using a keybind to target the teammate.)

I can vaguely remember using something like that on my (now unused) healer. I used keybinds for the teammates and main healing skills, and did any targeting of enemies by clicking with the mouse. (Note - left-click, not right-click. Right-click will activate skill #1 and 'attack'.)

Well F# keys will target players in group (you're F1).... The previous target keybinding is just for target cycling, it's a bit misleading unfortunately. If you have no target selected, it will target the furthest ACTIVE combat target if you are in combat. If you have an enemy target selected it will select the previous selected enemy OR the next furthest enemy active in combat with you... Edited by Psychopyro