Craftable moddable lightsabers post 6.0

Otowi

I know that there used to be craftable sabers with modifications slots, but now there seems to be few to none, or atleast I have not been able to find schematics for them, except for a few on the GTN.

Are there any moddable versions of the ones we can craft, like the Syntonium one, or any of the others available ones?

Seems strange that they would remove the ability to craft moddable sabers...

I don't know specifically "post 6.0" but I do have *some* moddable gear schematics (for Armormech and Synthweaving, but...) in my legacy storage, and they are *all* ones I've acquired from crew skill missions since 4.0 dropped.

Examples:

* Resilient Neo-leather Gloves (Armormech 440)

* Trimantium Belt (Armormech 460)

* Trimantium Gloves (Armormech 470)

* TD-21A Dread Scout Gloves (Armormech 440)

Hmm. OK, they're all for Armormech, but I have absolutely for sure seen them for Synthweaving as well.

Also this that I posted from January 2019:

Confirmificated. You *can* get them from slaughtered foes. I was tooling around Pub Balmorra and took down a "silver" ("Strong") Imp Droid of some sort, and it dropped a schematic for an orange-shell Midlithe Lightsaber.

Hmmm The drop rate must be very low, never gotten a schematic for Artifice. What a bummer.

Well, back to killing mobs silver mobs or higer then, and hope something nice drops...