The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Decoration Bundle: Trees and Shrubs

Xina_LA

Now that we have strongholds with large, beautiful outdoor spaces, we could really use unpotted plants.

Especially, any of the trees and plants from Alderaan and Rishi, to go with those strongholds.

We could also use more boulders and rocks, since the two we have now don't match Alderaan stone.

Plants for Medium, Medium Narrow, and especially Small hooks would be the most useful.

Thanks!

Now that we have strongholds with large, beautiful outdoor spaces, we could really use unpotted plants.

Especially, any of the trees and plants from Alderaan and Rishi, to go with those strongholds.

We could also use more boulders and rocks, since the two we have now don't match Alderaan stone.

Plants for Medium, Medium Narrow, and especially Small hooks would be the most useful.

Thanks!

yes, definately, but only if they are new, and don't take what we already have and put them in a bundle

I love this idea. The one thing that irked me while decorating my Alderaan SH was the lack of options when it came trees/shrubs/plants without planters. There are some, but not enough for my tastes. My SH looks good as is, but more diversity would be great. Edited by Dornaa

I love this idea. The one thing that irked me while decorating my Alderaan SH was the lack of options when it came trees/shrubs/plants without planters. There are some, but not enough for my tastes. My SH looks good as is, but more diversity would be great.

I don't have alderaan yet, working on it though, but would love more stuff like this please :)