tactician set bonus nerf?

jinkylola

Has the latest patchset changed how you gear your scoundrel healer? If so, how?

[1] do you still use the tactician set?

[2] what crit numbers do you run? What did you run before the patch?

[3] has anyone done any measurements on the heal numbers before vs after the patch(now that there isn't a full uptime on crit boos when using the tactician set)

im probably missing something because it looks like the other heal classes got buffs while ... the opposite is true for scoundrel heals?

Edited by jinkylola

Has the latest patchset changed how you gear your scoundrel healer? If so, how?

Not yet, I have a set of aggressive treatment, but that's still the situational set to use in my view outside of 16-man OPs. It's worth trying out if you have the creds to outfit. It's good for sustained heals, but not so much for burst healing situations.

[1] do you still use the tactician set?

for 4 and 8 man content, yes. It's still a basic 5% overall heal increase, plus I like the extra upper hand for the burst situations

[2] what crit numbers do you run? What did you run before the patch?

Gear wise I haven't changed anything.

[3] has anyone done any measurements on the heal numbers before vs after the patch(now that there isn't a full uptime on crit boos when using the tactician set)

I don't dummy parse often, and havent' done enough HM content to really see what the differences are yet.

im probably missing something because it looks like the other heal classes got buffs while ... the opposite is true for scoundrel heals?

Kolto pack refreshes your hots now, which helps when more than one target needs bigger heals. That plus the diagnostics tactical was improved, which also helps your burst heals (or mini-burst heals, it is still scoundrel heals) Basic sustained heals were not buffed.

Not running Parse dummy stuff, but since i mostly do pvp healing anyway my average HPS is still about 12k in most WZs with 3206 alacrity build :)

Any thoughts on the pros and cons of a 3206 alacrity build vs. a 1213 build?