Onslaught Question about Saboteurs

SihadTheWarrior

I have only played a Jedi Knight as a loyalist to the end, but I was wondering, what happens if I played my Smuggler to side with the Empire?

Does the story play out that you side with the Empire throughout the entire campaign and then at the end, you can join the Empire? Or could you only join the Empire as a saboteur and then go back to the Republic and choose to stick with your Alliance or join the Republic again?

I was thinking that it would be cool to ally my Smuggler who is more DS with the Empire, do everything for the Empire, and then stay with them as an enemy for the Republic. Is this possible? I know it's just for the story and I can't roam Dromund Kaas in the end, was just wondering if this was a possible outcome.

I have only played a Jedi Knight as a loyalist to the end, but I was wondering, what happens if I played my Smuggler to side with the Empire?

Does the story play out that you side with the Empire throughout the entire campaign and then at the end, you can join the Empire? Or could you only join the Empire as a saboteur and then go back to the Republic and choose to stick with your Alliance or join the Republic again?

I was thinking that it would be cool to ally my Smuggler who is more DS with the Empire, do everything for the Empire, and then stay with them as an enemy for the Republic. Is this possible? I know it's just for the story and I can't roam Dromund Kaas in the end, was just wondering if this was a possible outcome.

Where we're at in the story so far, there is yet to be an option to "oficially" join the enemy, but you can turn back to your original nation and stop being a saboteur, if you don't pick all the saboteur options (or at least not the final one?) presented to you.

Edited by JuventusAndFCK