The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Patch Notes for 4/21/2010

mattjame

In the patch notes, I see that a Mercenary Bodyguard will have Proactive Medicine increase by 338% and a Commando Combat Medic will have Preventative Medicine increase by 338%, I have characters with each skill and nowhere am I able to find this Proactive/Preventative Medicine skill. Also, if these are truly skills that I should have, where do I obtain them and are they really increasing by 338%?

Um, yeah. Patch notes from pre-release. They are too far out of date to even make a good troll. 🙂

Not a troll, you just need to read the upcoming patch notes, without skipping. The merc/mando healing changes the OP quoted are there.

To the OP:

Proactive medicine is not an activated ability, it's a passive you get at level 64. Check your proficiencies tree for the description.

In the Dev section of the Forums you can read the patch notes.

The appropriate Bounty Hunter section reads;

Bodyguard

Increased the base healing done by Kolto Shell by roughly 30%.

Increased the base healing done by Proactive Medicine by roughly 338%.

Increased the base healing done by Healing Scan by roughly 6%.

I won't discount the notion that this is perhaps a typo, but as it stands right now, that is what the patch notes say.

• Dev Post

Increased the base healing done by Proactive Medicine by roughly 338%.

I won't discount the notion that this is perhaps a typo, but as it stands right now, that is what the patch notes say.

When writing the patch notes I was curious if anyone would think this was a typo, but it is indeed the correct percentage!

When writing the patch notes I was curious if anyone would think this was a typo, but it is indeed the correct percentage!

It was a bit weird to me seeing percantage like that. good it wasnt a wrong number on that one tho :)

I am eager to see the changes with tomorrow. Keep it up and keep healthy

May the force be with u guys ;)

Roughly?, I would say 338% is rather a spesific amount. x3.4 would be roughly :p