The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New kind of dyes

How about releasing metallic looking dyes?

Gold, Silver, Bronze, Verde, Mirror, etc?

I'd prefer them as a schematic so the Artifice community has something special to craft and sell on the GTN like the other crafters have; ie: Augments, Kits, Bio stuff, but I know that will never happen. So the second best thing is to directly sell the dyes on the Cartel Market.

I'd prefer them as a schematic so the Artifice community has something special to craft and sell on the GTN like the other crafters have; ie: Augments, Kits, Bio stuff, but I know that will never happen. So the second best thing is to directly sell the dyes on the Cartel Market.

Artifice have dyes, that's their unique thing, and from posts here, that can be quite a good credit spinner.

I like the idea of the dye colours, especially mirror, but not sure how that'd work in game.

Artifice have dyes, that's their unique thing, and from posts here, that can be quite a good credit spinner.

I like the idea of the dye colours, especially mirror, but not sure how that'd work in game.

Probably the mirror dyes would reflect a "pretend" environment, in the same way that shiny-reflective stuff elsewhere (above all on speeders like the Koensayr Daggerstar).

Reflecting the actual environment is computationally expensive, although water surfaces in GW2 do actually manage it.

• 2 weeks later...

Been waiting. I agree. What's the holdup, BioWare? Would rather just buy metallic dyes of the cartel market.