Shiden <Speciality Goods> Vendor

MagSul

Hello! There is currently a Speciality Goods vendor on Tython that presents an error message when a player attempts to interact with her: https://i.imgur.com/iRibjXm.jpg

Proposal: Since the vendor clearly no longer serves a purpose other than confusing new players who come across her, would it be possible to give her the armour sets you would normally acquire through completing the Tython mission series? I'm referring to the Apprentice Pummeler’s MK-1/2 and Apprentice Force-Lord’s MK-1/2 sets.

This would be very handy for people who want to go back and attain those armour sets for cosmetic purposes, including those characters who never would have even had a chance to wear them at all! Of course equivalent vendors on the other starting planets would be terrific too. ^_^

There are vendors like that all over the place, not just on Tython, but yes, it would be a good idea to do *something* with them. Possibilities include:

* Sell (presumably to whoever goes there) the MK-1 and MK-2 sets from the class-story and other missions on that planet.

* Sell other interesting things.

* Delete them.

* Transform them into just "scenery" NPCs.

Deleting them is no good, please stop removing content, making them into a vendor for other items is the only good solution.

I llike the idea of selling the class armour, but maybe unmodded. or maybe dyable version of some of the world drops.