New colour crystal: Black-White (Black core, white glow/Darksaber style)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wholeheartedly agree. It's been long enough since the crystal has been exlcusive to PvP. There absolutely needs to be a way to earn it through a PvE activity.

It doesn't even need to be the exact same crystal. Instead of Black-silver, do Black-white. Hell, I'd even just do plain black like another mentioned here. We already have pure-white cyrstals which are EASY to acquire. Why not the other way around?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
As much as I agree many don't want to set foot in Ranked it is also true that it is a "cesspit" as you say for exactly that same reason. Players refusing to play in it leaving what you would call "toxic" individuals is why it is by what many deem such an "exclusive club". Get in there, grit your teeth, grow thicker skin, and earn the rewards you want. It's not as bad as some make it out to be. Players said the same exact thing about GSF for a long LONG time (not so much the toxicity complaints but rather "it sucks" complaints) but low and behold this Galactic Season saw a HUGE bump in players queuing for it. (I'd really be interested to see the numbers for that). Point being there are alot of things in this game that players "don't like to do" but do anyway for the rewards. Asking for a work around to add those rewards to the Cartel Market is almost always a terrible idea.

And as Arunav said earlier:

DO it! :D

I wouldn't be suggesting a workaround for PVE players if it weren't for the gatekeeping that happens in PVP ranked. I gave it a try multiple times, didn't care what people said to me or how frustrated they were, but then they started throwing matches if I ever ended up on their team. I just want the crystal, ranks or win counts don't matter to me. I'm willing to play pvp and lose for three hours straight just to get it lol, I'll even make a youtube video of it just to generate some revenue with a fail reel. And what with all these shows coming out making the Darksaber mainstream it would be sweet to have it in the game for all players.

Isn't there a random NPC on Yavin IV that has this color lightsaber? The assets are there, please give us the crystal!

I think you mean this guy?

https://imgur.com/p0Ijnch

This one is more of a Jet Black/White Crystal, with a white core. it is similar to the Black/White Crystal, but the one on Yavin 4 is more darker black, whereas the one from the Cartel Market is more of a gray.

I would love to see both the Yavin Jedi's darker color and the Darksaber color added to the Cartel Market alongside the current White/Black Crystal, which is, again more of a gray.

The Yavin Jedi's Crystal could be called Jet Black/White Color Crystal, and I would really like it as it is a regular styled blade with a white core as opposed to all of the two-colored blades we have been getting recently: I would love to see some new regular style lightsaber blades with unique colors, like the Teal Guardian, Fuchsia, and Mauve crystals, among others.

The Darksaber Crystal could be called a Black Core Crystal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/21/2022 at 8:23 AM, Vendettus said:

Isn't there a random NPC on Yavin IV that has this color lightsaber? The assets are there, please give us the crystal!

It appears that Jedi on Yavin no linger has the Black Color Crystal, which is upsetting.

However, Master Zunor, the Revanite commander located in the Massasi Village has two of them.

I would really like to see this regular colored Black Color Crystal used by Master Zunor released on the Cartel Market, like the White Color Crystals. It doesn't seem to need too much effort to create, and it would probably make a handsome profit. Win-win!

However, I do hope that at the same time, they do not remove the White-Black Color Crystal. As said, it appears to be more gray, so it would be nice to have separate Black Crystals, White Crystals, and Gray/White-Black crystals all up on the Cartel Market. Plus, they do something similar with the Turquoise and Teal Guardian Crystals, so no need to remove what is already up, just add a an additional set of items.