The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

HK-55/Z0-0M quick summon holocommunicator

We have holocommunicators for Nico, Shae, Hexid, Ranos, Paxton. I spent quite an amount to purchase the chapter shroud of memory and have done it a few times already on multiple characters to get Z0-0M as a companion,

Please can a holocommunicator for Hk-55 and Z0-0M be available for low level and on toons you dont want to do the chapter on?

We have holocommunicators for Nico, Shae, Hexid, Ranos, Paxton. I spent quite an amount to purchase the chapter shroud of memory and have done it a few times already on multiple characters to get Z0-0M as a companion,

Please can a holocommunicator for Hk-55 and Z0-0M be available for low level and on toons you dont want to do the chapter on?

no, because you have to complete the chapter to get the chars, plus the mission 'to find...etc'

Even people who subbed during the dark times to get this 'ahem...exclusive....pfft' item have to endure the chapters, or skip using default choices,

Edited by DarkTergon

no, because you have to complete the chapter to get the chars, plus the mission 'to find...etc'

Even people who subbed during the dark times to get this 'ahem...exclusive....pfft' item have to endure the chapters, or skip using default choices,

This is a suggestion for the Devs to make one...

I'll say no from a story perspective.

The difference between HK-55 and Z0-0M as compared to Nico, Shae, Ranos, Hexid is they actually have story related content to why they aren't available.

Nico, Shae, Ranos, Hexid aren't gated by story content in the way HK and Z0-0M are. I know there is the "Findsman" alert to be able to perform the Alliance Alerts, but I'm talking actual content of some substance. There is a reason HK is gone until you can recruit him. And Z0-0M has a little backstory to go through before getting her.