The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Are the republic players much better, or is it my imagination?

Chiricahua

Today I've had the good fortune of working with well organized players. In the last 12 hours, the republic side has won over 50% easily. Another reason, is that I'm loving and learning my new character, a jedi shadow. That lightsaber to the back can be devastating. I'm also breasing through quests much quicker, because I don't have to fight every mob on the way to objectives due to stealth. Edited by Chiricahua

Today I've had the good fortune of working with well organized players. In the last 12 hours, the republic side has won over 50% easily. Another reason, is that I'm loving and learning my new character, a jedi shadow. That lightsaber to the back can be devastating. I'm also breasing through quests much quicker, because I don't have to fight every mob on the way to objectives due to stealth.

shhhh, the empire zerg will come in and tell you that you are wrong.

Actually I have to say that we're even, though I'd sometimes give the edge to Pubs because Empire side has a lot of.....inexperienced players.

Let's say it that way ;)

Also keep in mind OP that the classes are mirrors in TOR, anything you can do - we can do too. Player, team and coordination make the difference.

Seems fairly equal imho.

As an almost-50 BH who's done roughly 50 or 60 pvp games, I've won more games than I've lost (I'd say about a 3:2 win:lose ratio). Every time I've absolutely slaughtered the Republic in a couple PvP matches and thought to myself that they're just not up to snuff, sure enough they'll slaughter the Empire right back in the next game.

A huge factor has to do with pre-made groups running. It seems to me that since there are more Empire players, there are also more Empire pre-made groups, and very rarely have I gotten in a match with a 4-man same-guild team on my side and lost. And the few times I do lose with an Empire pre-made team on my side, the match is *extremely* close despite the loss.

Edited by Mhak