Help Me Name My New Trooper

Korithras

Even I’ve heard of that and I’m in Australia. Wouldn’t surprise me if it originated from an Aussie, Kiwi or Brit because that’s our sort of humour/nick names for things. Usually a bit different to US thinking ;)

When we had the Aussie servers, so many people were having CS tell them to remake their names. We were all, “wt*” because we didn’t see any problems with them. It became very obvious, really fast that it was a cultural thing.

I avoided telling anyone about CC for a long while exactly because I was worried about getting a forced name change. It's...less likely now, but still a bit of a risk mentioning it on the forums. There definitely are prudish people who have a Lucasesque zealotry that this game [and SW in general] is solely for children and innuendo is therefore wrong and should be removed. Think of the children etc. How they reconcile that with Fleet Chat is one of the Great Mysteries.

I just tired a new name and can you believe the name “Kat Atonic” is an “invalid name” because the word Kat is a “bad” word, lol.

I bet if I wanted use some Alt keys and make the word p***y, it would be all right:rolleyes:

So I’m thinking of going with “Names Taken” or “NoName Here”

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I just tired a new name and can you believe the name “Kat Atonic” is an “invalid name” because the word Kat is a “bad” word, lol.

I bet if I wanted use some Alt keys and make the word p***y, it would be all right:rolleyes:

So I’m thinking of going with “Names Taken” or “NoName Here”

Exactly. Makes no sense.

Maybe they wanted to make sure no one could imitate Kat Perkins, top five finisher of The Voice season 6.

Or maybe Kit Kat bars bring back bad memories to someone.

Edit: Turns out kat is a psychotropic shrub in Africa and Arabia. So they don't want players using anything that brings to mind drugs. Kat Usr would be very bad. Better go with So'high Right'now. Lol, crazy.

Edited by sharkfishman