Looking for a more casual guild

CODYSMACK

Looking for a guild to do all sorts of activities. More like a group of people to chat and play the game with. Looking for something less scheduled and more friendly. Im a returning player learning the ropes for now.

Mainly republic side but I like both. EST, Im in the evening around 7pm until 12-2am. Thanks!

Looking for a guild to do all sorts of activities. More like a group of people to chat and play the game with. Looking for something less scheduled and more friendly. Im a returning player learning the ropes for now.

Mainly republic side but I like both. EST, Im in the evening around 7pm until 12-2am. Thanks!

hi there , we're not the chatty'iest of groups (too busy playing the game :D ) but you might wanna check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Best of luck either way!

Feel free to add me on discord if you would like to chat about joining the guild! We are a mix of new and returning players who are on consistently during the times you play! xF8L#6734. Look forward to hearing from you soon!