Post-Arena Health Desync?

RodneyMcNeely

Hi there?

I'm running a Combat Sentinel on Star Forge (Alora Duma, level 63).

Just had a 4v4 PUG match in the Mandalorian Arena. I died close to the end, and we lost, no big deal.

As soon as it was over, one of my fellow players proceeded to flame me, accusing me of throwing the match. She stated that I was standing there with 75% health doing nothing, essentially letting the other team win.

This is simply not the case. I was dead on the lower level of the arena, having been killed by an opposing Juggernaut.

Am I just being trolled by a bitter player, or is this kind of visual desync a regular occurrence? Thanks in advance!

Edited by RodneyMcNeely

Hi there?

I'm running a Combat Sentinel on Star Forge (Alora Duma, level 63).

Just had a 4v4 PUG match in the Mandalorian Arena. I died close to the end, and we lost, no big deal.

As soon as it was over, one of my fellow players proceeded to flame me, accusing me of throwing the match. She stated that I was standing there with 75% health doing nothing, essentially letting the other team win.

This is simply not the case. I was dead on the lower level of the arena, having been killed by an opposing Juggernaut.

Am I just being trolled by a bitter player, or is this kind of visual desync a regular occurrence? Thanks in advance!

Mando arena is the most bug infested pvp map in the game. It’s so broken in fact that they should remove it till it’s fixed.

Even the ranked players have problems in it, so it’s not related to just reg players getting upset.

If I had to guess, I would say the game bugged out and it showed you weren’t dead and had 75% health. I know I’ve lept and instant died in the map, but it still says I’m alive. So when the rest of my team died first, we had to wait the full amount of time for the round to finish.

It’s a bugged map and most don’t realise this.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

No, something is definitely up with arenas.

Yesterday in mids I was showing someone as still alive on my team in the group frame who was definitely dead. I'd guess that person ran into the same issue.

I can't recall which map we were in now though since I played a bunch.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

No, something is definitely up with arenas.

Yesterday in mids I was showing someone as still alive on my team in the group frame who was definitely dead. I'd guess that person ran into the same issue.

I can't recall which map we were in now though since I played a bunch.

Played some lowbies and only arena pops there, so I’ve now seen this a few more times.