Shadow of Revan Coalition Forces Missions

I'm playing Shadow of Revan and need to finish six coalition forces missions, but I have no idea where to find them. Are the four by the Conference Table entrance some of the missions? If so, I can only find four of them, are there two more missions somewhere else on Yavin 4 or would I need to repeat two of them?

I'm playing Shadow of Revan and need to finish six coalition forces missions, but I have no idea where to find them. Are the four by the Conference Table entrance some of the missions? If so, I can only find four of them, are there two more missions somewhere else on Yavin 4 or would I need to repeat two of them?

They are:

* Four from the NPCs in the coalition base area, as you noted.

* One that happens *in* the Massassi village, given by a datapad that exists in two copies, one to the north of the village, one to the south. (It's the same mission in both datapads. Take the one you prefer.) Turn it in in the coalition base.

* One that is available from the scared-looking soldier outside the cave in the southern side of the temple area. Return to him to turn it in.

Those six all become [DAILY] missions after you finish the story, and there's a mission terminal in the coalition base that gives two different [WEEKLY] missions *and* the other two [DAILY] missions.