Would you ever consider use Game Plan gear for arsenal merc?

Lundorff

Game Plan

(2) +2% Mastery

(4) When your Adrenaline Rush’s Fired Up / Kolto Overload’s Health Monitor is triggered for the first time, it deals damage back to the enemy who damaged you.

From a damage perspective it should of course be Concentrated Fire, but in an effort to be less focused it might be relevant?

Game Plan

(2) +2% Mastery

(4) When your Adrenaline Rush’s Fired Up / Kolto Overload’s Health Monitor is triggered for the first time, it deals damage back to the enemy who damaged you.

From a damage perspective it should of course be Concentrated Fire, but in an effort to be less focused it might be relevant?

I actually think there are a few sets that could have interest, but alas, seem more situational and therefore not likely to get used.

I hate that one set seems to be top tier for all Merc specs, that should NEVER happen.

What even is the damage amount returned? With health values approaching 300,000, it would have to be a significant amount to justify taking it.

The problem is value, or lack thereof, about this set. Kolto Overload is on such a long cooldown and only procs on the trigger. Maybe if it procc'ed each time Kolto healed, it might be worth a try.

Concentrated Fire and Apex Predator get extreme value during a match that it's hard to pass up.

I'd be interested in trying out the Squad Leader's set. If the ally shield amount is decent and with the shield CDR utility, it could fit a niche team support role.

Never for so many reasons.

1. The loss of the Concentrated Fire bonus for this isn't even close to worth it.

2. You're almost never going to get kolto more than once in a fight

3. Merc has strong enough DCDs that you shouldn't be gearing defensively

4. Apex Predator will almost definitely be better and may even be better than Concentrated Fire for Arsenal (will confirm once I have the full set)

tl:dr: No, never. You lose out on too much for an unnecessary occasional defense

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.