Kills With Returned Companion (Doc) Not Counting Towards Achievements

RechelonCeros

• 2 weeks later...

I had the "x kills with class companion" achievements before KotFE onward returns of class companions. However, I experienced class companions returned in the KotFE onward story not being as they were before in another way.

I leveled up a Sith Inquisitor. I puttered around with a variety of class story and planetary arc missions. My less than Influence level 50 Khem Val approved or disapproved convo choices as usual. I jumped in to Ossus when my SI was a high enough level. The still less than Influence level 50 Khem Val returned via the post-Ossus story no longer approves or disapproves vanilla content convo choices. I know because I returned to puttering around with still available vanilla content after completing Onslaught on that SI. I even entered the Black Talon Flashpoint to double check, and the returned via post-KotFE story, still less than Influence level 50, Khem Val reacted to none of that FP's convos.

It looks like once a class story companion returns via the post-KotFE story, the only way to level up their Influence to 50 is with companion gifts.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Since Doc has returned as a companion kills made with him don't count towards the knight's companion achievements.

It's been a while since Ossus and this is still broken. I'm guessing the new Doc isn't registered in the system as having the same id as the old Doc.

Any updates would be nice........

• 1 month later...