Jawa balloon in Tatooine

Effec

I too still see it disappear. I can be sitting on top and it just poofs out of existence. And no, I'm not falling due to inactivity, I can be having my companions craft, doing /emote verbs, dancing with my companion, etc, etc. etc. The bug still occurs.:mad:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=103643&page=5

The last post in this thread before CS closed it to READ ONLY was...

"2015...

The balloon still disappears"

We it is now 2020 and this has never been fixed....

Wow.. forgot about that one. Thankfully they made dats legacy wide. I haven't done that one in years.The first few times I did that was with good success, then the third of fourth time, somewhere between the launch area and where you jump off, the balloon would just go poof! And you're like, wt*! Start over! lol Can't believe this still hasn't been addressed, well I can, but...

Honestly, since the datacrons are legacy wide I can't see this as a high-priority fix.

You can ride the balloon to the datacron. Someone can push you up to the datacron. A sorc can pull you to the datacron. You can leap to someone on the datacron...

There are a number of ways to get up to the datacrons which don't include the balloon. And its a once-in-a-legacy trip.