Hit 50 sitting in WoW

ArchAngelAlien

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Majority of people are below lvl 30. You wasted away all your free time to rush to level 50 only to be pretty much alone doing nothing.

Today's MMO do not cater to powergamers anymore.

Your opinion has absolutely zero weight.

His problem will be your problem soon enough. Sure the majority is at level 30 or so, but it does not take long to level in this game. Aside from bugs in operations like bosses randomly resetting, floors not showing up right, groups not being able to enter flashpoints because the group leader/players are bugged, etc.

From my guild mates who had been in testing for a few months, none of those issues happened. The game was fine in testing back in June/July, but BioWare seemed to break it and never fix it after that point.

End game, by default, is a good 80% or more of the game. I've spent at least 95% of the time on my WoW main, a warrior, at level cap. Not the same cap over the years of course, but at the current level cap. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Leveling and questing is fun, but going with 25 people and killing a massive boss that kept the guild stumped for a couple weeks is a fantastic feeling that no other genre of game can provide.

I'm still leveling, but if the endgame in ToR is lacking then I will quit until it is not. In a heartbeat. I still have my WoW sub paid for, and I don't plan on cancelling WoW for ToR yet. It will definitely be cancelling ToR for WoW until things shape up better.

Differnt people need different things. But why pick what is basically a KOTOR3 and compkain raids are easy? My take away from afs was that the game is story heavy, with each toon having a completely different story line plot. Bioware encouraged from get go tomake multiple toons....thats your end game. 16 toons at level 50.

A little smash raid here and there, but nothing major. I woud go immensly tired of dying on the same boss over and over again....3 tries is all i give...wastetime over what a virtual piece? Lol....i just dont get it....

Once u seewhat it looks ike 3 or 4 times....whygo back.

As far asheroic feeling.... i think you got it a little backwards.bdoesnt feel very heroic if 25 people kill someone.....there were 25 vs 1¡ look at any story that involves a hero......they alone defeat a baddie, or a small group of a couple of them...not an army...thats just normal battllefield...just makes me feel like a parof the group.....heroic? Definitely not, theres nothing heroic about gang bang.

I paid for the collector's edition, the art book, and the strategy guide so I feel I deserve to make 1 thread about how I feel.

I hit 50, took my time doing it and now I am sitting at the end game. Alot of people are not 50 yet in my guild so experiencing raiding is going to have to wait about a month.

The dalies are okay but not enough to keep you busy.

I am not re rolling a new character.

Between all the bugs I have such as not being able to see guild or party chat without exiting the game and then going back into a que line of 200 just to fix the problem is not very awesome. Insta que warzone pops send you to the character selection screen 80% of the time.

Honestly the game is fun, but the end game is what I am about as I love to raid and get loot and have a 4 days a week schedule to dedicate to raiding.

I canceled my sub, and explained to them why, they don't seem to really be adressing some of these issues and the last patch did not address some game breaking issues such as the bounty hunter's class quest chain breaking and not being able to progress your story or get dalies in Illum.

Ima sit back at 50, finish the rest of my 18 days on my free sub, go back to wow and wait for some bug fixes and content updates.

Thats all I have to say.

ROFLMAO

Brilliant ...

... and good riddance.

Yes, because end game content, what MMOs need to keep people interested, should not exist for a couple years.

What's the point in getting to 50 if the only thing to do is to re roll and start over? Sounds like a single player game, and you don't pay monthly fees for single player games.

Sure you do....single player now days are all about DLC....if thestory is good, i dont mind paying at all.....thats what they said game was going to be aboyt from the get go. Story heavy, not raid heavy.

Pre-ordering CE somehow gives you more weight with your opinion? The only difference between a whiny CE-buyer and a whiny SE-buyer is that the CE-buyer is out more money. I highly doubt that Bioware twisted your arm and made you buy CE by force.

My husband pre-ordered CE, but that was before he discovered that he would be deploying to Afghanistan before Early Game Access. So, I don't really care about your problems, OP. CE is only more expensive due to the fluffy extras, like the statue, the art book, the soundtrack, etc. If all you cared about was the game, then you should have just bought Standard Edition. And I would tell my husband the exact same thing if he shared your opinion, but something tells me that he wouldn't share your opinion, because he's played multiple MMOs, a few at launch, and I suspect he'd tell you, all the way from Afghanistan, to stop with the QQing after 9 days of official launch time because you lack any sort of patience whatsoever.

But Bio makes me hit myself with the force everyday:)

I paid for the collector's edition, the art book, and the strategy guide so I feel I deserve to make 1 thread about how I feel.

I hit 50, took my time doing it and now I am sitting at the end game. Alot of people are not 50 yet in my guild so experiencing raiding is going to have to wait about a month.

The dalies are okay but not enough to keep you busy.

I am not re rolling a new character.

Between all the bugs I have such as not being able to see guild or party chat without exiting the game and then going back into a que line of 200 just to fix the problem is not very awesome. Insta que warzone pops send you to the character selection screen 80% of the time.

Honestly the game is fun, but the end game is what I am about as I love to raid and get loot and have a 4 days a week schedule to dedicate to raiding.

I canceled my sub, and explained to them why, they don't seem to really be adressing some of these issues and the last patch did not address some game breaking issues such as the bounty hunter's class quest chain breaking and not being able to progress your story or get dalies in Illum.

Ima sit back at 50, finish the rest of my 18 days on my free sub, go back to wow and wait for some bug fixes and content updates.

Thats all I have to say.

Most certainly your prerogative, me I am going to keep playing and actually give them time to address these issues, the same way I gave wow time to address the issues.

I have not had any real issues btw . . . . I hear other have . . . I hear complaints, just haven't had anything that stopped me from enjoying myself . . .

Well... Im level 50 and so far still enjoying myself. I love the game so far. The issues I encountered thus far are a few quests getting bugged and me not being able to turn in the completed quest to the quest giver.

My only complaint is that my ship doesnt have a bartender. I would like a cold beer or a mohito when I walk into my ship.

"This game isn't WOW! I am going to play WOW! I love WOW! This game should be more Like WOW! I am unsubbing to have more money to play WOW!"

I think I see a theme...

Wow called: They don't want you either, but for $14.99 a month, they said they would reconsider.

/bye