The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Companion Posters and Statues

Swingkittie

My Cartel wish list for statues and posters:

Commemorative Statues of the following:

Kira

Scourge

Torian

I wouldn't mind having the rest of the companions available as statues as well, but those three mentioned I would really like to get.

Companion Posters for all our class story companions, and also Lana, Theron, Koth, and Senya. Similar to the way you did the Tau Idair poster. You can bundle them in a package. I would pay for that.

My Cartel wish list for statues and posters:

Commemorative Statues of the following:

Kira

Scourge

Torian

I wouldn't mind having the rest of the companions available as statues as well, but those three mentioned I would really like to get.

Companion Posters for all our class story companions, and also Lana, Theron, Koth, and Senya. Similar to the way you did the Tau Idair poster. You can bundle them in a package. I would pay for that.

we could definately use more personal posters, would like to see these too

I would love a commemorative statue of Torian Cadera, and would enjoy a statue of each companion.

I love the idea of having companion art. Especially if it was a large painting with sets of the class companions together.

I would also like to see new posters of the KOTFE and KOTET chapters, since the "Shadow of Revan" and other expansion posters are so cool. We at least need a poster for the current expansion.