maelstrom prison killing bosses with two or tree hits

Why is it that maelstrom prison enemies are level 36 while i am still level 75? i'm just going through one shooting everything and killing all the bosses with two or three hits and getting 300+ gear from them.

Is that as intended or am i missing something.

If that is as intended then is there an empire equivalent? If not then that seems a bit unfair lol

Edited by zombiejake

I had that exact same thing happen to me, as well. This is clearly a bug that, if repeatable, could be hugely exploitable; as the bosses still drop the proper irated gear you'd expect. For that reason, I will *not* share the steps I look leading up to running this FP.

I had that exact same thing happen to me, as well. This is clearly a bug that, if repeatable, could be hugely exploitable; as the bosses still drop the proper irated gear you'd expect. For that reason, I will *not* share the steps I look leading up to running this FP.

So basically i'm not allowed to do maelstrom prison with any of my characters? because there was literally zero steps involved. I just login and do the FP. It makes zero sense.

Can you share the steps you took to stop it from happening?

There are no 'steps' - you just run Maelstrom on solo mode and it isn't scaled up.

And it isn't that big of a deal (though it needs to be fixed) given it is solo mode where you get a droid that heals you while killing everything anyway (you can't die or fail), and all the drops are generally 6-8 levels lower than 306.

At most someone could finish this instance a bit faster with the bug than they could with stealth given how quick the bosses fall over, but for gear its still faster to solo stealth RR (better drops, faster instance).