Festival dress recoloring fail by dev's

Seaturkey

So they just released the new festival dress outfit, which comes with a fantastic top. Unfortunately, the dev's insistence on taking any good idea they have and screwing it up has proven true once again. In this case the golden bra/chest covering can't be recolored. It's stuck that golden bronze, unaffected by dye modules.

Why? The bronze chest piece is the part that draws the eye the most and its the one part we, as players, can't customize? How stupid is this?

Seriously dev's, can you please come up with a good idea without shooting yourself in the foot at the same time for a change?

Edited by Seaturkey

Gold/bronze armor makes color-coordination impossible. I was hoping the gilded age of Exarch was over. Bring back the Black Knight: Cynosure Vindicator.

The only reason I need weapon Outfit Designer is so my Grey Ghost can dull the red-shiny on his Odessen blaster.

*Fleet announcer voice* Abandon golden ambition, and dye for the Empire!

Edited by sayNih

Gold/bronze armor makes color-coordination impossible. I was hoping the gilded age of Exarch was over. Bring back the Black Knight: Cynosure Vindicator.

The only reason I need weapon Outfit Designer is so my Grey Ghost can dull the red-shiny on his Odessen blaster.

*Fleet announcer voice* Abandon golden ambition, and dye for the Empire!

Gold accessorizes with any color. Any. Color.

Bronze (with a reddish tint) is a problem.