New Armor Set but cannot buy?

MK-ULTRA

There is a new set, dashing or something along with Furious set. We can buy furious but not this other.

Why not?

If you are referring to that new "celebration" set (red and gold), I don't know why you can't buy it - I already did.

Do you have enough coins?

Other than that I can only think of a few obscure things like - it's only for females (but that's not it; I checked) - it's only for subscribers? (I don't know) - it's a glitch, exit the game and restart.

If you are referring to that new "celebration" set (red and gold), I don't know why you can't buy it - I already did.

Other than that I can only think of a few obscure things like - it's only for females (but that's not it; I checked) - it's only for subscribers? (I don't know) - it's a glitch, exit the game and restart.

He is referring to the Dashing Rouge armor set that you can already see listed in the recently added collections tab.

There is a new set, dashing or something along with Furious set. We can buy furious but not this other.

Why not?

Because this one - together with Gambler's Luck blaster pistol - is a preview and will be made available for direct purchase some time later. It has always been like that since they redesigned the cartel market and collections. They preview all the newest items and some of them will become direct purchase after a few weeks. They want to make cartel market crates more attractive during that time period, because you can already find them in there if you are really lucky.

Edited by Phazonfreak

no, it's a different set, dashing something or other. You can see it, and preview it, just not available to buy yet

Dashing *ROGUE*. Rouge is something else entirely.

It's easy to find in Collections, and you can preview it. In the preview window, it shows serious signs of not being ready for release. Preview it on a two-blaster class (I used Gunslinger) and use the "draw weapons" button at the top of the preview - the cape clings to the lowest part of your character's upper arms, just above the elbow, and it looks beyond awful.

It's easy to find in Collections, and you can preview it. In the preview window, it shows serious signs of not being ready for release. Preview it on a two-blaster class (I used Gunslinger) and use the "draw weapons" button at the top of the preview - the cape clings to the lowest part of your character's upper arms, just above the elbow, and it looks beyond awful.

That doesn't mean BW doesn't think it's ready for release...just saying.

That doesn't mean BW doesn't think it's ready for release...just saying.

Wait... so...

It does mean that they do think it's ready for release?

Or it doesn't mean they do think it's not ready for release?

Or it has been meaning that they were not thinking it will be ready for release?

A dash of rouge is nice too.

Wait... so...

It does mean that they do think it's ready for release?

Or it doesn't mean they do think it's not ready for release?

Or it has been meaning that they were not thinking it will be ready for release?

Technically they want you to buy the new amazing furious armor one week and then next week you buy the new amazing Dashing armor. If they released at the same time you'd most likely only buy one. :rak_02:

Because this one - together with Gambler's Luck blaster pistol - is a preview and will be made available for direct purchase some time later. It has always been like that since they redesigned the cartel market and collections. They preview all the newest items and some of them will become direct purchase after a few weeks. They want to make cartel market crates more attractive during that time period, because you can already find them in there if you are really lucky.

Not always.

The Resourceful Renegade set was visible in the collections and you could even preview it on your characters and then it was revealed as a ranked PvP-exclusive reward...