Which class is more for Consular/Inquisitor?

Redlotusx

I am making characters that i could rush past chapter 2 to get the Force Valor/Mark of Power, Fortification/Hunter's Boon legacy buff since i only got Force Might/Unnatural Might, Lucky Shots/Coordination unlocked. I managed to get to Tatooine with my Sith Sorcerer, but it is getting real boring with shooting lighting all the time, i am sure the Jedi Sage will feel similar since they are carbon copy of each others. If one day i decided to play a Consular/Inquisitor seriously which of the subclass will you recommend? Is the Shadow/Assassin fun to play with all the stealth?

Sins and Shadows are fun. You also have the added benefit of not having to kill everything to achieve your objectives because you can stealth past 90% of the mobs you don’t need for missions,. This greatly increases the speed in which you can complete the story and get the buffs or other rewards, Edited by TrixxieTriss

Just started Tatooine the desert planet, next is Alderaan and after that chapter 2 with Taris, Quesh and Hoth. I overleveled a bit so i might just do class quest and move on. Reaching Tatooine at level 35 is no joke lol.

I would definitely restart on a sin or shadow if it was me. You will get through it faster.