Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Need help/tips with leveling BioChem

CharlieDeft

Hey guys, I need tips on leveling BioChem. I have BioAnalysis and Diplomacy to back it up. I've been sending my companions on quests to get the supplies, then having them craft things. Whenever I level up, I train new schems at the trainer. I also disassemble pieces in order to get pieces back to grind on and get new schematics(I was told this is what to do). Am I doing this right? Also where do I get the epic reuseable stim schematics from, and all that other good stuff? Also, doing this will I get everything I need to make the good epic stuff? Thanks.

I'm stuck with biochem too... I have bioanalysis at 400 but I can't get the blues that I need to make mats to level me past my current place (im at 120 biochem!), am I just really unlucky and need to keep sending my crew on grade1/2 missions or what? My bank is almsot full of damn mats...

You may require DIMPLOMACY materials.

DIPLOMACY supplies the special materials you will require.

They have been quite clever in this game. if you want to be entirely self sufficient then you can only really create one type of item. So if you only want to produce Bio stuff and want to be self sufficient, then you will need:

BIOCHEM

BIOANALYSIS

DIPLOMACY

Regards

You can level each craft to 400 without the third profession for the rare materials by just crafting greens.

But you need the rare mats for your rare crafts and the epic mats for epic crafts- which either require the associated third skill or credits.

Slicers used to buy those mats from the GTN as they missed the extra skill for it but had the money to spare.

Edited by Twor

Hey guys, I need tips on leveling BioChem. I have BioAnalysis and Diplomacy to back it up. I've been sending my companions on quests to get the supplies, then having them craft things. Whenever I level up, I train new schems at the trainer. I also disassemble pieces in order to get pieces back to grind on and get new schematics(I was told this is what to do). Am I doing this right? Also where do I get the epic reuseable stim schematics from, and all that other good stuff? Also, doing this will I get everything I need to make the good epic stuff? Thanks.

You might want to think about picking up some crafting missions for diplomacy and Bioanalysis.When you can get them cheap.

What I want to know is can your reverse engineer stims and adrenals to get blue/purple versions? I have already done that with the first medpac, but haven't had any luck reverse engineering the stims and just wondering if I'm wasting my time or not.

What I want to know is can your reverse engineer stims and adrenals to get blue/purple versions? I have already done that with the first medpac, but haven't had any luck reverse engineering the stims and just wondering if I'm wasting my time or not.

Yes, you can reverse engineer the stims and adrenals like medpacs. From green -> blue -> purple :D

For leveling, you don't need the reusable for each tier. I got the reusable medpac each tier, and every other tier for a stim, alternating with an adrenal. So, for the third tier I got the reusable medpac, reusable aim stim, and used my second tier armor adrenal.

Once you get to implants, I would highly recommend you do not bother even going for the blues. You get new implants every 4-5 levels anyways that are even better than the purples. If you have extra mats from just leveling Diplomacy and doing ZERO Bioanalysis missions, you will have plenty of money. I had over 400k after training everything at 50, including the mount training and a 99k mount plus an extra bank tab and three bag slots.

Once you hit 50, be aware that the Rakata reusable medpac, stims, and adrenals each take a mat that drops from Operations (all bosses) and hard mode flashpoint end bosses only. All crafting professions require these, so good luck on your rolls.

Implants at 50 (technically 49) can take forever to get the purple version. I RE'd 35 blue versions of my implant to get the purple, but have since gotten four other purple implants with a total of about 30 RE's. So, RNG, but definitely took more attempts that stims/medpacs when leveling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.