To the Devs: Daily Story Mode ops via grp finder completely ruined.

Darittha

That is not true - its the same as before 6.0. If the grp leader selects anything other than all options available whole grp isnt eligible for the daily reward ->which is mainly why i made this thread, because ppl either lose daily reward by selecting only the actual 5-boss ops, or risk the grp insta quitting because they got Queen or Monolith.

Having 1 ops available in gf every day was best so they should go back to that.

Incorrect. Our guild experimented with this and it does not work.

You are correct that they are incorrect. If you queue for a specific Ops then no one grouped with you will get the GF reward.

Actually it is possible, but not exactly in the way I originally stated. 7 people group up and queue all GF operations. 1 tank solo queues with the ONE desired raid checked. Queue pops and load in... 7 ppl get GF rewards.

Have a good day!

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Actually it is possible, but not exactly in the way I originally stated. 7 people group up and queue all GF operations. 1 tank solo queues with the ONE desired raid checked. Queue pops and load in... 7 ppl get GF rewards.

Have a good day!

Or you could just have the tank leave group and Q random, same as the other 7 members and just decline till you get the OP you want. then all 8 ppl get rewards!

Sure there are workarounds, as I outlined when discussing this issue in my thread, and just like MM FP and the hammer station grind. My point is, however, that this is an annoyance that is actively discouraging people from doing random gf ops.

Sure there are workarounds, as I outlined when discussing this issue in my thread, and just like MM FP and the hammer station grind. My point is, however, that this is an annoyance that is actively discouraging people from doing random gf ops.

And i completely disagree. if those 1 boss OPs weren't on the GF, i literally wouldn't use it to Q for any of the random ones that come up. some take over an hour to clear for the same rewards as doing a single boss OP.

Full groups should be able to select content without being penalized, otherwise what's the point of allowing full groups in the GF to begin with?

until this very basic need is met, here are the Basic Methods for defeating the idiotic random function of GF (works on OPs and MMFPs)

they all start the same

1 person (usually a Tank or Healer) queues separately (and almost always get Role-in-Need Bonus)

Remainder of group queues together (always for all options, and always gets GF bonus) 1 sec after solo

Method 1 (most reliable, fastest)

Solo queues only for desired content, group queues for all, confirm when matched with the correct solo person., solo person does NOT get bonus

Method 2 (second most reliable, possibly slowest)

Same as above, but the solo person then drops, swaps to another toon with the same role, queues for all, and group queues for replacement . confirm when matched with correct soloer, everyone gets GF bonus

Method 3 (least reliable, especially during busy times, frequent retries required)

Solo Queues for all, group queues for all, confirm when matched with correct group AND correct content. Everyone gets GF bonus

And i completely disagree. if those 1 boss OPs weren't on the GF, i literally wouldn't use it to Q for any of the random ones that come up. some take over an hour to clear for the same rewards as doing a single boss OP.

Read my suggestion, will you? I actually never said remove the one boss thing. I said make them their own thing.

But I guess reading is hard.

I suggested adding a second queue for rotating the single ops bosses just like they do for the longer raids. Just make then 2 seperate queues, and give a better daily reward for doing the longer op.

TBH, I don't even know why raids are in the GF. Everyone groups up beforehand. May as well remove GF ops and add some sort of insta-travel similar to Heroics.

Having the daily seems to have motivated people to do the ops. I try to make a group now, I'm sitting on fleet spamming for an hour before filling, and that's as a tank with a healer friend.

• 2 weeks later...
Full groups should be able to select content without being penalized, otherwise what's the point of allowing full groups in the GF to begin with?

until this very basic need is met, here are the Basic Methods for defeating the idiotic random function of GF (works on OPs and MMFPs)

they all start the same

1 person (usually a Tank or Healer) queues separately (and almost always get Role-in-Need Bonus)

Remainder of group queues together (always for all options, and always gets GF bonus) 1 sec after solo

Method 1 (most reliable, fastest)

Solo queues only for desired content, group queues for all, confirm when matched with the correct solo person., solo person does NOT get bonus

Method 2 (second most reliable, possibly slowest)

Same as above, but the solo person then drops, swaps to another toon with the same role, queues for all, and group queues for replacement . confirm when matched with correct soloer, everyone gets GF bonus

Method 3 (least reliable, especially during busy times, frequent retries required)

Solo Queues for all, group queues for all, confirm when matched with correct group AND correct content. Everyone gets GF bonus

True but there is another version for Method 2.

Method 4 has the solo queue also queueing for everything and the group declines all pops until the desired selection is provided. This way everyone get the GF rewards and it does not require the time to swap characters and requeue as with method 2.

I might have misread but I think this is slightly different than the options originally provided