Kira and Scourge are acting up on Odessan

Rexta

I have just completed Onslaught on my Bounty Hunter.

I choose to join the empire. I then met with Scourge and Kira on Odessan. Everything played out is per normal.

I noticed that both had joined me on my companion list so i went to the force enclave to see if the were in same spot as they were on my JK.

Both were marked red and attacked right away. When I ran expecting they might have a range both followed Kira got delay by Guss but Scourge followed me. When I got to Hylo's room Bowdaar and Skadge joined the fight.

I had to kill all 3 with an AOE as Bowdaar and Skadge could not be targeted even tho both had agro on me. All 3 went down in a second. As I am guessing each only had 1 hp each.

After relogging and choosing Scourge as a companion he wants to chat with me somewhere private but I am ineligible for the convo ....

Bug. Been that way since the launch of 6.0 and some will tell you it is because you have a chapter open. Not necessarily true. I had no problem with them on my other characters but when I go to run it on my knight I cannot speak to Kira or Scrouge for the private conversation. The rest I had no problem. Then people tell me you have a chapter open, really? I finished the entire story up until the Onslaught so try again.

There are quite few people that are having problems with the companions since the launch of the expansion but yet nothing is being said about whether they are working on it or not........

I have done everything in terms of story. There are a bunch of OPs i have never done and likely never will (if history is anything to go by).

As for a chapter being open ??? I have fully completed KOTFE and KOTET and nothing is outstanding on my BH.

So who knows the BW bug ...opps extra features have struck again!!!

I'm also not available to talk with Kira and Lord, I did their cutscene on Odessen where Kira says I don't kill jedi and lord scourge mocks her with I kill them for you don't worry etc, after that cutscene both is joined to me as in my companion list but I'm unable to talk with both.

However Kira's default lines when healing attacking are working, its just they say nothing when I click on them. Red text appears on top.

Edited by ShieldProtection

LOL this is hilarious!

I did this fine on Consular and Sith warrior.

Nothing like what u described happened.

I have just completed Onslaught on my Bounty Hunter.

I choose to join the empire. I then met with Scourge and Kira on Odessan. Everything played out is per normal.

I noticed that both had joined me on my companion list so i went to the force enclave to see if the were in same spot as they were on my JK.

Both were marked red and attacked right away. When I ran expecting they might have a range both followed Kira got delay by Guss but Scourge followed me. When I got to Hylo's room Bowdaar and Skadge joined the fight.

I had to kill all 3 with an AOE as Bowdaar and Skadge could not be targeted even tho both had agro on me. All 3 went down in a second. As I am guessing each only had 1 hp each.

After relogging and choosing Scourge as a companion he wants to chat with me somewhere private but I am ineligible for the convo ....

Did Onslaught on my Saboteur Warrior.

Did the Odessen conversation.

Did not receive them as companions. (Not on the comps list.)

Entered the Force Enclave.

Was attacked by K&S.

Couldn't see/target them, therefore couldn't kill them; had to rely on having Theron with me at the time to kill them.

Have submitted ticket.

No response received so far.

What gives, Bioware? Why are your patches invariably incomplete?

I have them too, all the time, guess we will get used to it.

Just stuck with another char on a bug that makes me replay a duped chapter.

Had that bug back 2 years ago before i took a looong break.

I remember now why i made this break.

Edited by NexDark

• 4 months later...
Bug. Been that way since the launch of 6.0 and some will tell you it is because you have a chapter open. Not necessarily true. I had no problem with them on my other characters but when I go to run it on my knight I cannot speak to Kira or Scrouge for the private conversation. The rest I had no problem. Then people tell me you have a chapter open, really? I finished the entire story up until the Onslaught so try again.

There are quite few people that are having problems with the companions since the launch of the expansion but yet nothing is being said about whether they are working on it or not........

Having the same problem. Completed everything , no personal conversation with them. I guess you need to speak with them in person after they tell you that they will start a signal and dont do the next conversation when they tell you the ship is lost.

(Yep no quest markers for personal conversation- at least for me)

Having the same problem. Completed everything , no personal conversation with them. I guess you need to speak with them in person after they tell you that they will start a signal and dont do the next conversation when they tell you the ship is lost.

(Yep no quest markers for personal conversation- at least for me)

When they tell you the ship is lost you reached the end of the current storyline. There is no further conversation.

Or am I misunderstanding your text?