Any 6.0 pvp guides for other classes besides Deception Sins

TrixxieTriss

Make some! This game needs more guide writers.

Hey Kre’s, is it better to use devastating relic or serendipitous relic?

Also, I know you said get Crit to 40%, accuracy to 105% and alacrity to break point 1. But what about power and endurance?

With the huge array of internals, should we be prioritising power and master as high as possible over endurance. I ask this because there are some mods that nearly put endurance in the bin and others that seem balanced across the 3 stats. You also have enhancements with power so low that I wonder why they even bothered to put it on it. 401 secondary stats to 100+ Power stats.

Are there any ”actual” BiS internals to aim for? I’ve got a goodly assortment in my cargo bay, but as it costs 97,000 to swap them each time, I’m running out of credits fast playing around with them.

Hey Kre’s, is it better to use devastating relic or serendipitous relic?

Also, I know you said get Crit to 40%, accuracy to 105% and alacrity to break point 1. But what about power and endurance?

With the huge array of internals, should we be prioritising power and master as high as possible over endurance. I ask this because there are some mods that nearly put endurance in the bin and others that seem balanced across the 3 stats. You also have enhancements with power so low that I wonder why they even bothered to put it on it. 401 secondary stats to 100+ Power stats.

Are there any ”actual” BiS internals to aim for? I’ve got a goodly assortment in my cargo bay, but as it costs 97,000 to swap them each time, I’m running out of credits fast playing around with them.

I'm testing Crit relic and Power relic atm.

Don't worry about power/endurance in gear, it'll just come naturally. There are a few BiS modifications but I can't remember their names off the top of my head. Here's a spreadsheet with them all though, so you can pick and choose which ones you want: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N9emf63IMOaEHt0-9qEQ2AvZGFS4jQQxOq93VcmNtIk/edit#gid=2078002636

I'm testing Crit relic and Power relic atm.

Don't worry about power/endurance in gear, it'll just come naturally. There are a few BiS modifications but I can't remember their names off the top of my head. Here's a spreadsheet with them all though, so you can pick and choose which ones you want: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N9emf63IMOaEHt0-9qEQ2AvZGFS4jQQxOq93VcmNtIk/edit#gid=2078002636

Cool, thanks,

And LoL @Bioware for the need to use a spread sheet to see and understand all the different items :rolleyes:

Cool, thanks,

And LoL @Bioware for the need to use a spread sheet to see and understand all the different items :rolleyes:

There's a ton more spreadsheets where that one came from. There's a whole discord where players theorycraft BiS stats and set bonuses for each spec. It's a nice place for discussion between people who want to make their characters the best they can be.

There's a ton more spreadsheets where that one came from. There's a whole discord where players theorycraft BiS stats and set bonuses for each spec. It's a nice place for discussion between people who want to make their characters the best they can be.

Using that spread sheet, I played around with what I had already and come up with these stats (it includes augments too)

Melee

Damage (Pri) : 6519-7463

Bonus Damage : 4632.2

Accuracy : 105.95%

Crit : 42.49%

Crit multiplier : 69.82%

Force

Bonus Damage : 6324.7

Alacrity : 7.53%

Defence

Health : 276022

I am wondering wether I should pull one of my 236 master Augs and replace with a 228 power?

I was also able to clear out a heap of useless stuff that was clogging up my cargo. I’ll keep grinding away to get closer to the correct items now I what to look for. I had stopped because my cargo was full.

Using that spread sheet, I played around with what I had already and come up with these stats (it includes augments too)

Melee

Damage (Pri) : 6519-7463

Bonus Damage : 4632.2

Accuracy : 105.95%

Crit : 42.49%

Crit multiplier : 69.82%

Force

Bonus Damage : 6324.7

Alacrity : 7.53%

Defence

Health : 276022

I am wondering wether I should pull one of my 236 master Augs and replace with a 228 power?

I was also able to clear out a heap of useless stuff that was clogging up my cargo. I’ll keep grinding away to get closer to the correct items now I what to look for. I had stopped because my cargo was full.

https://www.charplanner.com/ is a pretty good resource to make sure that your stats add up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.