Vector's return bug

serenitty

Before Vector returned I rolled an agent to romance Theron and avoided all flirts with Vector. When Vector returned though the game assumed I had been in a relationship with him and I got the romance part of the reunion. Meaning I either had to break his heart or dump Theron for a romance that never was.

What I want to know is if its safe to re roll and try again or is this still a problem?

Is it a bug? I always assumed that this was how the game was written.

It looks to me, unfortunately, like the returns of your lost companions don't really take into account the choices that you made with them during your original class storyline.

As a Sith Warrior, you could treat Vette absolutely horribly during the entire original game, and she will still act thrilled to be reunited with an old friend when you meet her in "Profit and Plunder."

At least, that was how it was the last time my friends and I saw it.

I also seem to remember Kaliyo being really hostile to the Imperial Agent when they reunite in "Anarchy in Paradise," even if they had a great friendship before ... But then again, it is Kaliyo we're talking about. "Hostile" is what she does.

Edited by Phenglei

Is it a bug? I always assumed that this was how the game was written.

It looks to me, unfortunately, like the returns of your lost companions don't really take into account the choices that you made with them during your original class storyline.

As a Sith Warrior, you could treat Vette absolutely horribly during the entire original game, and she will still act thrilled to be reunited with an old friend when you meet her in "Profit and Plunder."

At least, that was how it was the last time my friends and I saw it.

I also seem to remember Kaliyo being really hostile to the Imperial Agent when they reunite in "Anarchy in Paradise," even if they had a great friendship before ... But then again, it is Kaliyo we're talking about. "Hostile" is what she does.

It shouldn't happen to LI's/potential LI's. I've had reunions with LI's that I haven't had relationships with and the game recognised I didn't. It just happened with Vector.

I know what your talking about, that's the influence system and how you gain influence with companions both with approval and disapproval but that shouldn't affect whether you're seen as romancing a certain character.

Edited by serenitty

Hm, last time i did that with an insta 65 character, the game visibly assumed he treated her horribly and she was really far from being happy to see him.

Hm, last time i did that with an insta 65 character, the game visibly assumed he treated her horribly and she was really far from being happy to see him.

Really? Maybe I'm just not remembering it right. It has been a while.

Or perhaps I just have a different idea of what constitutes treating Vette horribly than the game's default settings do.

On my characters created using the level boots none of the returning companions that could have been romanced were. nly companions that never had flirt option had it added. Why anyone would ever considerin a romance with Khem Val or Scourge is beyond me.

BTW this forum never lets me post without doing a preview first.