Dailies on Mek Sha

MishaCantu

Just so I've got it straight, there is no terminal on Mek Sha for weekly/daily quests?

Why would I opt to do any of this if there is no weekly cache to obtain? I can work the 2 heroics just fine, but the rest is sort of a waste of time. Did them once, that was enough for me unless I'm missing something.

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently not.

Just the two [HEROIC]s that you pick up in-situ, one of which is both glitched, and blessed with insufferably poor map/level-design even by BarfoWare "standards".

I'd do the "Kill ALL the things in ALL the places!" (forgot the name, sorry) one for the crate, but not the one where you have to "find the investigators" (Ditto --and seriously: ****. This. Mother****ing. Quest.)

(The latter is the problem-quest.. I wonder if anyone's taking bets on how long it will be before BioWaste even acknowledges, let alone fixes, the problem? I literally fell into one of its progression-triggers, so still not sure where it actually is, or how you're supposed to get to it.)

What other dailies are these.

I do the 2 heroics on mek sha and that's it on the map unless I'm mistaken.

There were other stuff but that seems to be single use.

Also the republic side heroics are no drama (except the narrow square spiral stairs companions can't walk up). There is a kill X npcs subquest and you do that just by doing the two heroics.

Apparently not.

Just the two [HEROIC]s that you pick up in-situ, one of which is both glitched, and blessed with insufferably poor map/level-design even by BarfoWare "standards".

I'd do the "Kill ALL the things in ALL the places!" (forgot the name, sorry) one for the crate, but not the one where you have to "find the investigators" (Ditto --and seriously: ****. This. Mother****ing. Quest.)

(The latter is the problem-quest.. I wonder if anyone's taking bets on how long it will be before BioWaste even acknowledges, let alone fixes, the problem? I literally fell into one of its progression-triggers, so still not sure where it actually is, or how you're supposed to get to it.)

it always auto-progressed too for me - until yesterday :D there I went down the stairs because this time there was no auto-progression - and lo and behold I find a green instanced entrance :eek: ... so for the first time I actually did the quest properly ^^ wasn't too hard though ...

the second rep-side [HEROIC]-quest on the other hand (where you have to find stuff too and then kill some slave guy) is absolutely horrible (and bugged for that matter, the re-spawn timer in that little area is way too short :mad: ) - at least for my dps sage ^^

and FYI - there are supposed to be more quests coming in the December update (heroics and NON-heroics - which could mean implementing a Daily/Weekly thing as well)

[...] and FYI - there are supposed to be more quests coming in the December update (heroics and NON-heroics - which could mean implementing a Daily/Weekly thing as well)

Another level-cap appropriate [DAILY] area (and its usual associated [WEEKLY] quest) would actually be welcome in terms of more options for rewards rewards (read: Those stupid wreck-packs about which this whole damned game revolves now), but it would really need to be do-able quickly, credits-efficiently, and....Oh yeah, not broken.

They also really need to remember what they got right in places like CZ-198 (still the best 10-minute quick-cred [DAILY] farm in the game), Black Hole, Section-X ,and Oricon, not brazenly time-padded ******** like Iokath or Dantooine.

Edited by midianlord

Just so I've got it straight, there is no terminal on Mek Sha for weekly/daily quests?

Why would I opt to do any of this if there is no weekly cache to obtain? I can work the 2 heroics just fine, but the rest is sort of a waste of time. Did them once, that was enough for me unless I'm missing something.

Each heroic rewards a gear crate. There’s nothing else in game that does that for a single mission.

That's silly. If they don't, they should. Why not keep things consistent? They have it everywhere else. Admittedly I found it too annoying going through the first time and haven't bothered since. The reward isn't worth it to me.