Get rid of Level Lock and Veteran's Edge

Aberd

Eric,

When are you and the team going to get rid of the screwed up mess that is tying one arm behind the PVE'ers back called Level Lock and Veteran's edge?

Speak for yourself. I have 150+ toons, do almost nothing but PvE, and I've never felt hampered by planet sync / level lock.

Last thing I'd want to see is taking a new toon through the a starter planet only to see a level 75 trashing every mob in sight to get an achievement.

No thank you.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Speak for yourself. I have 150+ toons, do almost nothing but PvE, and I've never felt hampered by planet sync / level lock.

Last thing I'd want to see is taking a new toon through the a starter planet only to see a level 75 trashing every mob in sight to get an achievement.

No thank you.

I agree. I like it the way it is.

right now the BiS for dps is going to be running defense mods once the bonus damage cap is hit... so now we need two gear sets, one for dxun and another for literally everything else in the game. they went from 100% content being meaningful to 1%.

and tank are going to want the low endurance low power enhancements to maximize the only stats that are not capped.

No thank you.

i dont think people care about planet level sync. that actually increased the amount of meaningful content except when they made the emperor lvl 15 because they only have big brushes at the studio.

Edited by dipstik

I've noticed the veterans edge in story mode ops - not sure what it is, though.

For me, it's not just ops that are a problem, but TRASH in veteran flashpoints. If you get a four-DPS group, they can be exceedingly punishing on a group without heals. Ironically the bosses are the EASY fights now...

(But I don't want to go back to the days where your level wasn't locked to where you were. Sure, you could one-shot world bosses by yourself back then... but after the second or third time doing that, I mean, who cares? That's boring as hell.)

Edited by damonskye

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.