The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The I-don't-care-a-whit-about-story companion unlock

I'd pay 600cc for a token off the cartel market that unlocks any toon I've collected as a companion to be permanently available for general running-around purposes.

I've absolutely no problem with companions, even the ones I want to use, being totally unavailable while playing story chapters where their presence would make no damn sense, or would be somehow game-breaking to have them around.

But for non-story content, let me pay for that unlock so I can run around doing my Yavin dailies with Quinn, who didn't like my republic choice, or Marr, or Encina, or anyone else, to hell with the story if that's who we want who's outside of the general scope of availability.

Once an alliance alert or chapter is completed, and I have the companion in the list, that should be it.

Let us burn our cc and unlock away.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I support this idea. I'd rather they just put all comps on the companion retrieval terminal on Odessen, since they set the precedent of having all comps for everyone throughout FE/ET (except for 4X/Pierce), but I'd be willing to pay if that was the only option. I'd love to be able to collect Nadia, Ashara, Kira, and Jaesa on a variety of characters so I could have the characters rather than holograms in my council chamber.