So far so good but

XaronTN

I really like cinematic at the beginning, like the plot..but few things you most probably know about:) And it bothers me, why the hell general chat on onderon doesn´t work at all. When I collect something (scavenging) i want to see in chat what I picked up! (eventhoug I know where it goes know:) but that is maybe joined bug with "no chat"..

Another thing why is possible to Quick travel to republic base camps as imperial? :D of course when you open your map u think all QT points are yours..well no, and it is funny instakill :D

Edited by XaronTN

...why the hell general chat on onderon doesn´t work at all. When I collect something (scavenging) i want to see in chat what I picked up! (eventhoug I know where it goes know:) but that is maybe joined bug with "no chat"..

Both of these are bugs from PTS that were reported on and still made it to live.

Another thing why is possible to Quick travel to republic base camps as imperial? :D of course when you open your map u think all QT points are yours..well no, and it is funny instakill :D

This also might have been on PTS. I don't remember.