The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

hide companion head slot

bobmcbo

Yes, I totally agree.

Recently I was doing a companion quest with Kaliyo and even in the cut scenes she had this ugly helmet on, so I had to remove it so I could at least see her face when she talked. Truely the helmet makes her look like some cyberbot horror show, on the front jaw it even looks like teeth!:eek:

Now I know Bioware knows how to take the helmet out during cut scenes because that is how it worked in Dragon Age, Mass Effect 1 and 2, etc. So I think it is time the true talent at Bioware gets to work on SWTOR and fix obvious flaws like this one, after all if they can get this game right they really don't need to make any other games for a very very long time.

Edited by Rahl_Windsong

I agree. Kira is a hot little *****, and she currently has some terrible mask on that covers her face outright. And when she talks the voice isn't muffled so it just looks like some mannequin is having a telepathic conversation with you when she participates in conversations/scenes.

/signed a million times over. I for one am loving companions. Their stories, gearing them up, and customizing them with kits. I really hope BW does more with them in the future. I would love some Emote responses like if I dance with one they dance back etc. Some helmets just look goofy though so I would love to be able to hide them.

I want this badly. Fortunately my main companion these days is Guss who, being non-human, has a constantly invisible head slot. It drove me crazy with Corso looking like a trooper when I was levelling up though. Now he has one of those silly jedi visors on which is slightly better but... I want no visible hats. They are less... heroic.

Yeah i'm this is VERY bad, one thing is that head gear show when you quest or what ever, but that it shows in video's too.. I mean you can do romance in this game, and if your companion looks silly u don't really want that :p even if it's just a pixel.. I would think you guys learned this since mass effect 2 bioware, please fix this :\

this realy needs to be added, I have and I'm sure many players also have experienced throwing some extra headgear for their companion, and that headgear ends up looking fugly.

take, for instance, that weird heavy level 20 headgear from PVP that I gave kaliyo. doesn't it look like an old leather football helmet? We need the option to toggle off seeing those, without losing our own headgear, or losing the stats

A good point, it would be a very nice feature.

I totaly agree with this as a change for the better of swtor even if a small one, the fact that we have a custom slot on companions yet only a handfull of companions where customization actualy is visualized all the time like on bowdaar, M1-4X etc where physical armour doesnt show on the companion makes it so that companion kits on companions without this is worthless at this moment intime unless you physically remove headslot when not in combat zones to show off your custom companion. Edited by Shingara