What's Borked in 6.0? Compilation Threat

Shirvington

Right!

Don't BW start one themselves in the Bug forums? Normally with a headline something like known bugs in 6.0.

So starting this thread will in-fact not do what you wanted as posts will now be in two places unless BW just move this over and use it as the Official Place for it. Maybe they will maybe be won't.

Here’s the official known bugs they listed before the servers even went live. :rolleyes:

Seems like a poor way to release content if you ask me.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=969608

Here is the unofficial thread in the bugs section

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9774981&posted=1#post9774981

I think what we need is a list off all the stuff that was working before and the expansion broke (as usual).

Fallen Empire damage makes the game unplayable.

Even on Story difficulty things hurt like hell and hit me for 7-10k. Taking on 3 enemies at once is a gamble whether I live or die even using all my defensive abilities.

And to make matters worse the game have spawned the same wave of enemies twice multiple so I have to fight 6-8 enemies meaning death.

The less I say about Chapter 1 the better because fighting 3 enemies without a companion was instant death and if you're lucky you could take 1 enemy down with you.

Also, in Chapter 3: outlander at the Factory Emergency Lift where you fight the waves of droids ALL the droids where spawned right away and it STILL spawned in the waves. I had to die several times just to clear out the droids who shouldn't be there so I could actually do the event properly.

In not even 3 whole chapters I've spent over 200k on repairs because of all this. it is virtually unplayable.

Well. I just played some story as Warrior and a bugged conversation scene happened

I killed Theron previously. After Acina rectuited me as her Hand/Wrath, an invisible Theron was suggesting to go a "pretty crazy officers party". Is that party for ghosts only I wonder?

Rep side, Junker Jott uses Narlocks voice in one scene when asked what stopping republic from rolling in and taking stuff. Was a bit eerie.

Edited by Kiesu

Here’s the official known bugs they listed before the servers even went live. :rolleyes:

Seems like a poor way to release content if you ask me.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=969608

Here is the unofficial thread in the bugs section

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9774981&posted=1#post9774981

I think what we need is a list off all the stuff that was working before and the expansion broke (as usual).

Well, that's a pretty long list for something that was supposedly tested. Glad IO read it since the character I subbed to play through is a Telekinetics Sage and their loot is f'd up. *sigh* Well, I gave them money for 30 days and removed the payment info. Not an auspicious start, but we'll see. If gearing isn't a mess and the story is ok, I might come back for a while (although my raid team is long gone). If gearing is a totally random disaster, I'll play the story and call it done.

ERROR:

"This program encountered an internal error..." and then quits before I can finish reading it. I can't run the utility to fix the download (because it's grayed out). Says I need to contact Support, but figured that was a BAD IDEA given this is a new release. But wanted to mention that it's unplayable right now (in case anyone from the right Team is monitoring this thread).

- General chat is broken on Onderon. Can't send any messages or see any messages.

- Still can't close combat proficiency tab with escape. (***?)

- Water has no splashing sound effect when mounted on Onderon.

- Credits text in inventory window is too small..

Edited by Drendal

I've only gone through Onderon on one Republic character so far, haven't gotten beyond that yet, but here are a few:

• Looting slicing nodes on Onderon does give you Jawa Junk and the Blue & Green junk, but it doesn't automatically stack them in your inventory; instead, you get separate stacks for every time you use the node.

• Gathering does not show you what you're picking up, as the items go directly to your materials storage; it SHOULD show you what you've gathered in the chat window but it doesn't. VERY frustrating.

• You can't deconstruct anything below Onderon gear (this may be intended, but it should be made clear).

• On Onderon, even though you can summon other companions besides the story ones (Arn, Jakarro etc.) during their respective parts, you cannot access crafting; it says you have no companions and can't open the crafting window.

• Several missions don't have any indicators of where to go to do the missions.

I will say that, on the plus side, Theron Shan is once again customizable (we spent all of Jedi Under Siege being unable to change his appearance) so there's that. :)

Edited by damonskye