The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Consistence bug in Hammer Station

prashantmoroliya

I thought that it will be away in phase 3 but it is still there. So, I thought that to post this. This bug is consistently appear after defeating 2nd boss Vorgan the Volcano.The area in left, when we are killing those ncp our companion is not coming in and don't heal or dps, in short don't do anything. So, please look into this problem. I don't have screenshot of that location but its just left of Vorgan the Volcano boss.

Yep, i confirm, that happens stiil, yet you can micro-manage your companion and then they come back and do their job. Not what's supposed to happen, but ..there's known workaround.

Have you actually tried to kill the HS boss only with companion? Mine failed completely.

Yep, i confirm, that happens stiil, yet you can micro-manage your companion and then they come back and do their job. Not what's supposed to happen, but ..there's known workaround.

Have you actually tried to kill the HS boss only with companion? Mine failed completely.

After this new update today, yes its now easy to kill boss solo in veteran mode.

If this is the spot with the two snipers, I've noticed it as well. I originally thought it was just one of many companion issues when using guardian leap, but yesterday I noticed that Lana did not want to go past the arch, even though I was in the far corner next to the door that opens and had not yet agroed the snipers. Even setting her to passive, I had to wait 15 to 30 seconds and move around a bit before she would pass the arch and move in. In previous builds, I've had odd incidents of the whole ambush resetting on me as well.

This is a long standing bug where comps have an issue passing through portals that were once blocked. That place you're talking about in Hammer Station, if you notice before starting the boss fight, is closed and only opens after you finish the encounter. What I do is after using the console for the cutscene I hit rocket boost to fly through the portal so my comp will spawn on the other side.

The same thing happens in the Pub side Black Hole heroic right before the boss fight after you blow open the door and at the top of the ramp going down to the boss fight in the Section X heroic.

I thought that it will be away in phase 3 but it is still there. So, I thought that to post this. This bug is consistently appear after defeating 2nd boss Vorgan the Volcano.The area in left, when we are killing those ncp our companion is not coming in and don't heal or dps, in short don't do anything. So, please look into this problem. I don't have screenshot of that location but its just left of Vorgan the Volcano boss.

I am interested if you have tried a melee companion as i have no issues on this. I also run them with a friend who also has a ranged comp but with no issues. At the end of the day this is pts and will be blown up. Does this mean that these side affects will show up in prod? That is a great question!