The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Organizing an Ossus World Boss testing session for Wednesday October 9 9 PM PDT Imp

phalczen

Greetings fellow testers,

I'd like to try to organize a test run of the Ossus world bosses. I'd like to do it Wednesday October 9, at 9 pm pacific daylight time. We will do it Sith Empire side (since I get the sense more people copied their imp toons over) and I volunteer myself for one of the four healer slots. Hopefully we can get a group of 24 together and collect some solid data for the development team.

Please sign up in this thread:

Tank 1:

Tank 2:

Healer 1: Andrachenko

Healer 2:

Healer 3:

Healer 4:

DPS 1:

DPS 2:

DPS 3:

DPS 4:

DPS 5:

DPS 6:

DPS 7:

DPS 8:

DPS 9:

DPS 10:

DPS 11:

DPS 12:

DPS 13:

DPS 14:

DPS 15:

DPS 16:

DPS 17:

DPS 18:

I can Tank with my Juggernaut. However, I am concerned that these boss fights won’t count for the achievement. Do you know if they do?

Nope, I don’t expect that they will. The only benefit of doing this will be to gain data on world balance with the new level synch system. Can I still sign you up?

I wasn't planning on this actually happening since until just now, there was only one other person besides me who replied to the thread. As it is, I've made arrangements with my guildies to help them. If there is interest, message me (any toon with the suffix -chenko is most likely me) and I'll probably be able to bring myself and at least three others along for testing.

EDIT: I'll also be watching the Endgame chat channel too.

Edited by phalczen

I wasn't planning on this actually happening since until just now, there was only one other person besides me who replied to the thread. As it is, I've made arrangements with my guildies to help them. If there is interest, message me (any toon with the suffix -chenko is most likely me) and I'll probably be able to bring myself and at least three others along for testing.

EDIT: I'll also be watching the Endgame chat channel too.

Ok cool, shame we couldn’t have done this last weekend. I doubt it would really matter in the big scheme anyway as Bioware are taking down the pts on Friday and I’d bet my hat they’ve stopped reading feed back and have the changes set in stone.

Only a week and a half to go. I think they are cutting it close taking it down on Friday, If I had to guess, I would say it’s only staying up so people can do the achievement and nothing more.

Edit: also, thanks for trying to organise it.

Edited by TrixxieTriss