The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Is anyone else having trouble with /follow ?

Darev

I know it's not something anyone is likely to test, but if you could check it out, I would like to know if it's a problem with the game, or just my end.

Right now I can't follow anyone on fleet, cz-198, or my strongholds.

I didn't even think to try until I got my second account up on PTS and was going to dual log like I do on live...which I verified still works.

I doubt they made a change to the game that would prevent /follow as many people use it, but if it's on my end I'd like to narrow it down in case when 6.0 drops on live the problem (for me) comes with it.

Well, I did some more testing.

Logged back in and none of my existing 70's or 75's would /follow anyone. Not in a group, not on fleet. Nothing.

I went through preferences on each computer and made sure they were identical (except resolution settings) and created two new characters.

Sentinel on computer A (Sorschia)

Sage on computer B (Elora Danan)

Elora could follow Sorschia, but not the other way around.

Made another toon on computer A - also a sage (Madmartigan)

They could follow each other and other players.

Switched back to Imp side, none of my imp toons can /follow....same settings as the two new toons...

Switched back to the Madmartigan / Elora combo....now they're broken too...no more /follow. No changes were made..it just stopped working.

Well, I did some more testing.

Logged back in and none of my existing 70's or 75's would /follow anyone. Not in a group, not on fleet. Nothing.

I went through preferences on each computer and made sure they were identical (except resolution settings) and created two new characters.

Sentinel on computer A (Sorschia)

Sage on computer B (Elora Danan)

Elora could follow Sorschia, but not the other way around.

Made another toon on computer A - also a sage (Madmartigan)

They could follow each other and other players.

Switched back to Imp side, none of my imp toons can /follow....same settings as the two new toons...

Switched back to the Madmartigan / Elora combo....now they're broken too...no more /follow. No changes were made..it just stopped working.

::childish giggles::

A Willow fan!

::squeal::

::clears throat::

Sorry. I hope that's just a PTS issue or it gets fixed before it goes live.

Edited by ceryxp

Still can't use /follow

I spoke to someone else on PTS about it the other day, they tested and it was broke for them too. I had asked if they would add to this post, I guess they didn't see it or have time, but it isn't only me.

Please fix this before you push 6.0 live.