The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Enrage Defense not scaling like live server?

DiavoIa

I don't know if it's me but I have had a couple of juggs that seem to think that ED isn't scaling as much as it does in live, kinda makes juggs even squishier. Anyone else notice this?

Maybe the whiners won? Remember yon early days of 5.x when it scaled like crap?

I noticed that in very scaled content, like Dromd Kaas, it works as it should. The higher level you get, the worse the scaling is, on 70 it is not good and on 75 terrible.

I hope this will get fixed, or perhaps changed internally to heal by max health percents, so it would feel like healing at the same speed no matter how scaled we are.

I don't know if it's me but I have had a couple of juggs that seem to think that ED isn't scaling as much as it does in live, kinda makes juggs even squishier. Anyone else notice this?

I said it since day one of the PTS. I even stated it in some feedback forum posts and tickets. Seems like they just don't care like always. I even checked the percentage heal we get when we have all augments and endgame gear- spoiler: it is just laughable. They seem to like to make the same mistakes over and over again or they just like to **** with the Juggernauts/Guardians. :rolleyes:

Let's wait for a fix in one year or so :D.