community is rather nice?

Hefaiston

anyone met any bad stalker who says 'it will be a pleasure to hunting u' keeps trolling you on different characters?

rather missed this i think

In PVP or just some guy ran into you and decided to stalk you? I have had immature players say silly things like that in PVP but it wasn't personal it was just some kid or manchild expressing frustration in PVP with me.

yep was in a starfighter match. never managed to kill him since he self destructed and didnt want him to do so asked him to stop and give me a fair fight. threw some wierd temper tantrum after it

from the answer then i guess it happens alot. came back to game about 2.5 weeks ago and damn things have changed

Edited by Hefaiston

That's odd. The worst I've ever heard in GSF was resigned disappointment from the veterans that we were going to lose yet another match because no one knew how to play.

Truth! ;)

I don't EVER step into the realm of GSF. I tried to learn but if you don't know what you are doing there you are literally worthless to the team and everyone lets you know it. It is a million times worse than any PVP match, be it regs or ranked.

Truth! ;)

I don't EVER step into the realm of GSF. I tried to learn but if you don't know what you are doing there you are literally worthless to the team and everyone lets you know it. It is a million times worse than any PVP match, be it regs or ranked.

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. It's significantly more chill than pvp. Nobody freaks out, it's just "oh great, we're going to lose again because no one knows what they're doing". Maybe you just had one bad match.

Actually for the past few years the community in general has been chill for the most part, ever since the paste eaters screeching "Tortantic!!!" to the top of their lungs left, and it has never gotten as bad as the SWG nutters were.... (Those sociopathic douchenozzles would doxx and swat you at the drop of a hat)

Just a couple days ago I was dropping into flashpoints and it was the most friendly folks I seen in a long time in any MMO.

Edited by Jett-Rinn

"You look like you are in need of a Master."

Got that stalker from several different toons and on several of my toons.

For your safety don't reply. Bubble and run.

I play on Star Forge, and I had similar situation on fleet. Someone randomly whispered me "Sir looks very handsome today, sir *blush* " I'm guessing it was one of those military RP'ers...? :confused:

Anyway, i was amused, but didn't know what to reply back, so I logged out and played a different toon. Awkward!

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

I play on Star Forge, and I had similar situation on fleet. Someone randomly whispered me "Sir looks very handsome today, sir *blush* " I'm guessing it was one of those military RP'ers...? :confused:

Anyway, i was amused, but didn't know what to reply back, so I logged out and played a different toon. Awkward!

That's someone looking for credits for ERP. I get those all the time along with "Would my Lord like some company?" etc. As for the "you look like you're looking for a Master" one--fairly certain I know who that is. He does that to a LOT of people. He used to show up at parties and make the rounds asking people that. Just ignore it and move on.