Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Jumping for datachrons is to hard!

commander_ingvar

:sy_star:Did you know that <10% of the Datacrons require hardcore jumping and <20% require any jumping at all?

Which means 80-90% of the Datacrons you just walk up and grab. If you're letting a few of the Datacrons ruin your gaming experience then I suggest you try seeing the glass is half-full instead. You'll probably be happier and less-stressed about it if you think of it that way.

The vast majority of the Datacrons are dirt-easy to get. I wish people would stop looking at the few that aren't and making ridiculous blanket statements about how difficult they are to get. Too many Chicken Littles freak out over nothing.

Anyone on Jedi Covenant who wants a guide to help getting any of the Datacrons look up D'alari'ia on the Republic side or T'alari'a on the Imperial side and I'll be happy to assist.

Edited by PetFish

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolol playing on a american server wile coming from eu

having unresponsive jumping yet got all of em exept the fleet all stat +10 datacron(can never get a [party togheter)

its not hard at all just figure out your timing and thats all you need

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.