The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Flairs rework

Mafusail

Some old flairs definately need some love. Eternal / Corrupted Command / Agony dont have full character picture border changed, Carnage has almost no animations to it.

I'd say that if Biwoare will do it (i doubt though), they should change all flairs that dont change whole character picture's borderline to do that in some new way.

I would definately buy some of there renewed versions for CC. What's about you guys?

Um, how about Empire and Republic flairs? This is Star Wars after all. Why we haven't got them since flairs were introduced is way beyond me. Bubbles, flames, hearts, glitter, and rainbows plus nyccantina2019 flair are probably next though. Smh. The devs are so out of touch with the player base it's no longer comical.

The one and only point of this game at this point (sorry for that) is to milk the whales as hard as they can. That's why last actually big and inuque planets that we had were Makeb and Yavin 4. The second one was abit smaller, but still a good one. Ossus is an absolute joke.

Um, how about Empire and Republic flairs? This is Star Wars after all.

Don't you like Legendary and The Old Republic flairs?

If Cartel Market if the THING, then why dont make it abit brighter and more interesting? We have 50$ weapon skins (dont forget - it's an EA) why cant we get a rework of a feature that is really, really popular among people? Look around, almost everybody is using a flair.

BTW Cantina flairs are pretty good.

Edited by Mafusail

Some old flairs definately need some love. Eternal / Corrupted Command / Agony dont have full character picture border changed, Carnage has almost no animations to it.

I'd say that if Biwoare will do it (i doubt though), they should change all flairs that dont change whole character picture's borderline to do that in some new way.

I would definately buy some of there renewed versions for CC. What's about you guys?

I agree, completely. Rework the flairs AND bring back the animation of the Havoc flair.