The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Suggestion: Add a Scrap Window to our Inventory.

Banthabreeder

Now that we have a Deconstruction window and a Materials Inventory window (Legacy) I fell we need a Scrap window. With the influx of more and more Scraps; Jawa Junk, Scavenged Scrap, and Assorted Droid Parts, coming off of everything, we need a separate window to hold those 3 things. Just add a 3rd icon on the left side of our Inventory that opens a window that just holds those three items and of course, since they are Bound to Legacy, they can be accessed via any of our characters. It would work just like the Materials Inventory window does.

Have no objection but it is only 3 spaces for the Jawa metals, Just 3. You can now buy a seventh legacy tab plus cargo tab. Bw have done a lot to address storage space with this xpac. I'd be happy for this to happen, but don't see it as a need right now. Still got nothing to lose by asking I guess.

The scrap could be simply moved to the currency tab.

That would be nice but can't do that because all scraps are Bound to Legacy. Everything on the currency tab is Bound to Character.

I just found they were cluttering up my Inventory and getting mixed in with all the other drops I pickup. I know its only 3 spots but since their bound to legacy, just like mats, it would be nice to get them out of the way.

That would be nice but can't do that because all scraps are Bound to Legacy.

There actually is a legacy-wide currency already: Command Tokens. So that shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Mubrak

Have no objection but it is only 3 spaces for the Jawa metals, Just 3. You can now buy a seventh legacy tab plus cargo tab. Bw have done a lot to address storage space with this xpac. I'd be happy for this to happen, but don't see it as a need right now. Still got nothing to lose by asking I guess.

There's 3 types, but they max out at 9,999. I've got stacks and stacks of 9,999 on live right now and that's without the new "everything gives you scrap" in the PTS.

Wellllll.... hahahahaha WHILE we are at it, why not just merge the cargo bank (green bank device) with the LEGACY cargo bank (yellow device) and put them as separate left-side tabs off of the main inventory on each character, just 2 more tabs under the deconstruct and materials tabs .. since all of it is personal and legacy bound anyway.... make cargo banks and legacy banks (the separate items) obsolete...

hahahahhahaa (kinda kidding but ... yeah ... kinda not kidding) lmao

Edited by lightningseven