The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Non Bitraider Client and Pts don't get along

Krazhez

At least that seemed to be what caused it.

So I logged into the test server when phase 1.5 went live, and was disappointed to see that the agent vendors had no set bonus, tacticals were fine, everything else was fine. Warrior and inquisitor vendors were also showing everything including set bonus. All the agents around me were also appearing naked. So I assumed set bonus wasn't live on pts for agent.

I gave up, tried again the next day, wondering if it would be added, and no luck. I tried again today, after seeing someone stream, that they had agent set bonus. They were also not naked on the stream, but when I saw them in game they were naked. Then, I started to realize other things weren't working. Material inventory was non existent and disassembling was telling me i was trying to mail items.

Yes I tried every option of all and specific spec under the vendors. Agents set bonus were the only ones not working.

So I reverted my client back to bitraider and everything is working now. I can disassemble, I can use the material inventory and agent set bonuses.

Edited by Krazhez

Might have been an incomplete patch file that has been fixed meanwhile.

My installation predates the Bitraider client. I patched to 1.5 yesterday and everything is fine.

Edited by Mubrak

Yes they do, for me I just deleted the patch folder, "assets_swtor_test_en_us.version" and the patcher2014 and 2017 files. Before I did that it would get stuck on installing main assets XXX to XXX something, I noticed when I deleted those files it ended up downloading different files and it works fine for me.