The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fleet taxis are a bad idea

unibim

Suggestion: replace those with QT points (like the one in Cartel Bazaar)

The main argument that can be used toward QT points instead of Taxis is performance. Either of a person using it or people who happen to watch those. Because if you travel to opposite side, it kinda goes through middle section, where majority of fleet population sits around.

Also QT can't be abused. Because Taxis will be abused by some bored people.

Also also it's stupid. Who allowed to use military grade speeders inside the station. Mounts are one thing, but this is really unimmersive. Also sound is pretty loud.

But that's just my opinion.

There are times when i don't get around fast enough, and other people want to get around faster and are Not in the best of moods when it comes to patience, this will help us in those situations.

Though i would rather have our Vehicles just go about 4-5x faster. I think they should have done that instead.

i think the speeders are cool but will it really be that much faster than using a mount? i actually think qt terminals would be better

it takes roughly 80sih seconds with a mount ( dont know my speeder piloting skill ) to go around the entire outer ring lol :D pretty sure if you use fleet pass its like 30 seconds tops to where you wanna go xD