Sith Marauder Feedback

EricMusco

Your statements in those threads were nonsensical and thoroughly shown to be wrong by myself and multiple others. You're just a deluded mara main that wintrades for titles. Your feedback should be read with those facts firmly in mind.

not only you write unfonded and invalid statements without any proving description (since all you spam is "SORC ARE WEAK, BUFF THEM AND MARAZ TOO GOOD NERF THEM", you also making false accusation. No one will take your statements without arguments. I described you the condition of mara in this game and accompanimented it with true statements from real ranked experience. While you just continue to say "DELUDED MARA, UR TOO STRONK, nerf PLS, wintradeER"

Pls go cry about godmode sorcs in off topic part of forum.

not only you write unfonded and invalid statements without any proving description (since all you spam is "SORC ARE WEAK, BUFF THEM AND MARAZ TOO GOOD NERF THEM", you also making false accusation. No one will take your statements without arguments. I described you the condition of mara in this game and accompanimented it with true statements from real ranked experience. While you just continue to say "DELUDED MARA, UR TOO STRONK, nerf PLS, wintradeER"

Pls go cry about godmode sorcs in off topic part of forum.

I have never asked for sorcs to be buffed and the only thing I've said that needs to be nerfed about maras is the cooldown on force camo lol. You really should learn to read.

Your statements about maras are totally inaccurate and delusional. They are designed to protect your fragile ego, because if the only reason you succeed in pvp is because your class is one of the best, then that means you aren't very good. So you have to pretend that your class isn't that good to pump yourself up. It's transparent, but it's also sad.

Oh and you have admitted to wintrading on the forums, as well as continuously defended the actions of wintraders and exploiters alike. Anyone can see that by searching your post history.

And "godmode sorcs" lol. In case anyone needed confirmation that he was deluded.

Edited by JediMasterAlex

For the massacre tactical, I've got an idea for a new rotation that I'll work on once I can effectively test it that would allow for the use of several massacres in a row. With all the extra rage and fury that this tactical will provide, there could be some interesting rotation possibilities.

Also doing some testing for Hyper. Looks interesting.

Edited by Equeliber

Anyone tested Annihilation ? :rolleyes:

Just did, the Annihilation tactics seem very useful. With the exception of Thirsty Blade and Internal Strike which don't seem to add that much to the overall DPS, though I suppose Thirsty Blade could be used in conjuction with the new ability for maximum damage possible but it is hard enough getting all your dots together for berserk. The Culling Blade set is also pretty good. Overall though my biggest gripe here is balance, I can already see Maras being pretty damn OP thanks to the new ability so I'd suggest a nerf.

So I tried the single target carnage tacticals and here are my thoughts:

The always 50% ferocity tactical feels different, I like that there's a different potential playstyle with this change but it feels pretty weak. Its burst is neutered with the reduced ferocity, but its sustained really isn't increased at all. I got a parse where I was able to hit everything on cooldown and major abilities rarely overlapped but it just felt weak, I think the best course of action for this would just be to increase the overall dps for this tactical and make it the sustained tactical that removes burst.

The bleed on Gore is just the same as regular carnage with slightly more dps but the overall dps was about the same as the 50% ferocity tactical. The devastating blast being affected by the new ability had the same feeling to it, no rotation change but still roughly the same dps as the other 2. I'm not on my pc that has the combat logs right now but I think I was doing around 16-16.5k dps for all of these tacticals.

The massacre ferocity feels great. It took me quite a bit of time creating a spreadsheet of the potential rotation and a couple hours of actually trying that rotation to get it down well but it makes the spec flow a bit differently while still keeping the identity of carnage the same. I could repeatedly get 3-4 massacres in a row while still keeping the rotation. My idea is to get back to back berserk'd ferocities with some frequency and it seemed to work pretty well, that combined with the significantly increased amount of massacres I used. On a dummy I can get 3 berserk'd ferocities for every 5 ferocities but in a boss fight where I'd be gaining a lot of extra fury, I'd likely be able to get that frequency even higher. On a dummy it does require a 2 gcd delay in ferocity whenever I'm getting the 2nd ferocity in a back to back berserk'd ferocity to gain more fury (those 2 gcd's are 2 massacres that are gaining 1 rage each), but in a boss fight where I'm gaining more fury, those gcd's could be removed and no delay for ferocity would be needed. I think I was getting up to 18k dps for this tactical, though I will update this post once I can look back at my combat logs. I think this tactical has great design, it's hard to tell exact number balances though with not every spec out and people still working out rotations but I expect that that is meant for future pts phases.

For all of my testing, I was using the berserker set bonus (increased power) to keep things consistent and as far as raw dps, that one is most definitely the best.

Hey folks,

If you are looking to get started on PTS, please check the Welcome to Phase 1 post, here. Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the Marauder tactical items and set bonuses after getting your hands on them on PTS.

Be sure to be as specific as possible in your feedback!

-eric

Set bonus on increased damage for mad dash while in camouflage is totally USELESSS. In both pvp and pve aspects. Oh and tactical item which refunds rage when using furious strike is also useless since fury has no issues with rage regeneration anyway.

Greetings all, After running through the new story line. I was told to meet a npc at the fleet, however there is no npc, plus the missiong did not up date after speaking with the holo-terminal after the group meeting. Just an fyi.

Marauder seems to be very close to a C classification based on the SABCD sale. It was hard to get through solo highly suggest bring a friend or two with you. I squeaked by barely, died several times, but enjoyed figuring out what was going on.

Also for some reason I am unable to find the Bounty hunter armor, and weapons venters. Maybe they have not been added.

Greetings all, After running through the new story line. I was told to meet a npc at the fleet, however there is no npc, plus the missiong did not up date after speaking with the holo-terminal after the group meeting. Just an fyi.

Marauder seems to be very close to a C classification based on the SABCD sale. It was hard to get through solo highly suggest bring a friend or two with you. I squeaked by barely, died several times, but enjoyed figuring out what was going on.

Also for some reason I am unable to find the Bounty hunter armor, and weapons venters. Maybe they have not been added.

I didn’t know any of the new storyline had been opened to us...is there a post I’ve missed, or where did you find the story mission?

So I tried the single target carnage tacticals and here are my thoughts:

The always 50% ferocity tactical feels different, I like that there's a different potential playstyle with this change but it feels pretty weak. Its burst is neutered with the reduced ferocity, but its sustained really isn't increased at all. I got a parse where I was able to hit everything on cooldown and major abilities rarely overlapped but it just felt weak, I think the best course of action for this would just be to increase the overall dps for this tactical and make it the sustained tactical that removes burst.

The bleed on Gore is just the same as regular carnage with slightly more dps but the overall dps was about the same as the 50% ferocity tactical. The devastating blast being affected by the new ability had the same feeling to it, no rotation change but still roughly the same dps as the other 2. I'm not on my pc that has the combat logs right now but I think I was doing around 16-16.5k dps for all of these tacticals.

The massacre ferocity feels great. It took me quite a bit of time creating a spreadsheet of the potential rotation and a couple hours of actually trying that rotation to get it down well but it makes the spec flow a bit differently while still keeping the identity of carnage the same. I could repeatedly get 3-4 massacres in a row while still keeping the rotation. My idea is to get back to back berserk'd ferocities with some frequency and it seemed to work pretty well, that combined with the significantly increased amount of massacres I used. On a dummy I can get 3 berserk'd ferocities for every 5 ferocities but in a boss fight where I'd be gaining a lot of extra fury, I'd likely be able to get that frequency even higher. On a dummy it does require a 2 gcd delay in ferocity whenever I'm getting the 2nd ferocity in a back to back berserk'd ferocity to gain more fury (those 2 gcd's are 2 massacres that are gaining 1 rage each), but in a boss fight where I'm gaining more fury, those gcd's could be removed and no delay for ferocity would be needed. I think I was getting up to 18k dps for this tactical, though I will update this post once I can look back at my combat logs. I think this tactical has great design, it's hard to tell exact number balances though with not every spec out and people still working out rotations but I expect that that is meant for future pts phases.

For all of my testing, I was using the berserker set bonus (increased power) to keep things consistent and as far as raw dps, that one is most definitely the best.

The massacre tactical is the best one from what I could if you do the rotation right though personally I didn't like the rotation itself since you just sit there spamming massacre. Also as stat curves are right now 1.4gcd is higher dps than 1.3gcd by about 400 dps.

The massacre tactical is the best one from what I could if you do the rotation right though personally I didn't like the rotation itself since you just sit there spamming massacre. Also as stat curves are right now 1.4gcd is higher dps than 1.3gcd by about 400 dps.

I mean I think the rotation is significantly better than the rotation on live. On live the rotation is almost completely static and I think spamming massacre 4 times in a row and making sure you do the right amount of massacres to keep your rage at an appropriate level is more satisfying than just alternating massacres and assaults in the same window.

Something that was pointed out to me about the massacre tactical was that the 30% extra crit chance on the next ability after massacre sometimes get utilized. Because the hyper buff is consumed by any ability, including dcd's, ferocity, and berserk, the 30% crit chance will frequently be eaten up by a non-damaging ability. I think the best way to fix this is to just change the hyper stacks to be removed by the next damaging ability instead of any ability.